Chapter 68

-November 2021-

Josh's POV:

"BOOO!" I jumped out of the room.

"Nice try." Liv smirked, walking past me.

"Hey, you're supposed to get scared." I pouted, walking behind her.

"Not when you've tried to scare me seven times in thirty minutes." She grinned, pecking me. 

"Okay, just because you pranked me once, doesn't mean I won't be able to scare you somehow." I scoffed.

"I think you're just mad someone's better than you at your own game." She pretended to feel sorry for me.

"Well, bye, then. I've gotta film anyway." I rolled my eyes, walking away.

"You're forgetting something." She crossed her arms, and rested her weight in one foot. I laughed and opened my arms for her. She smiled and jumped, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"I love you." I smiled, nuzzling our noses together.

"I love you more." She giggled. 

"No, I do." I argued, tickling her.

"No, I do." She fought back, laughing.

"No, I do."

"No-"

"YOU GUYS! I'M SINGLE! STOP!" Sofia waved her hands in front of us. We both laughed, then I left to film with Matt.

"Dude, you're late." He laughed. I ran to my spot and started my scene with him. It took us three takes, then we walked out together.

"So, umm,-" I started.

"That's either really bad, or extremely dangerous." He interrupted.

"No, it's different." I chuckled. "I was thinking that Liv and Sof never really got a prom. Liv kinda did, but with a bunch of cameras and dancers, so it wasn't really heartfelt."

"You want to prepare a prom for them?" He asked.

"Basically."

"That's actually really thoughtful. I'll help you get everything ready." He smiled.

4 days later:

"Hey, guys, remember we were invited to a party tonight, I want you all to dress up." Tim smiled, walking though the hallway. 

Larry, Matt, and I told him what we wanted to do, although he wasn't coming, he was helping us. The only two people that didn't know about the 'party' being prom themed were Liv and Sof.

"Whose party is it?" Liv asked me.

"Don't know, probably some producer." I lied, shrugging.

"Makes sense." She nodded, turning her focus back to her phone.

"All the girls should get ready in one of our apartments, and the guys should get ready in another, just like people do in movies from the '90. I want to feel fancy!" Sofia squealed. We laughed and agreed. That would be better, cause then the prom would feel less suspicious.

"Can I join you guys?" Frankie asked the girls. They nodded, chuckling.

"Frankie betrayed us." Larry shook his head. "Don't worry, we still have Joe." 

"Actually, I kinda want to go with the girls too." Joe spoke up. We laughed, while Larry rolled his eyes.

We ended the day early, so we the girls had enough time to do whatever it was they took so long with, while we did nothing, then five minutes before we had to leave, we would all get ready.