picnic date - june

____

____

My boyfriend and i were trying to find a spot to sit at the park.

" Y/n right here" said June showing me the perfect spot. It was just in front of the lake and it was really beautiful.

He puts the tablecloth and i sit right after. It was a wonderful day, the weather was cool, i was with my lovely boyfriend and we had food !

" So my mom prepared sushis since she knows that you love it." he said taking the food from the bag. "Awn she is so sweet, i'll thank her later."

Honestly, i haven't waited for my boyfriend to start eating i was way too hungry, sorry for him. " Omg her food is so good. " i said the mouth full, June giggled.

He took a tissue and wipe the food around my mouth. " Damn you eat like a baby." I didn't respond to his comment, too focused on the food.

After we finished eating i lay my head on his lap looking at him. " Am i that pretty ? " " Of course you are." June wasn't that confident about himself, this is why i was always hyping him up.

" Remember our first time here ?" "How could i forget, the first day we met." he said playing with my hair.

We were in high school when we first met, he was with his friends and i was with mine's. He came to talk to me and this where all it started.

[...]

We just arrived in front of my house, i didn't wanted him to go. " You know, i have something to admit to you." i frowned " It's been two years since we are together and i'm not seeing me with anyone else but you." i smiled " I just wanted to say that i'm happy to be with you and i love you."

" Love you too babe." i said kissing him passionately.

I'm definitely in love with this man.

hope y'all enjoyed,
gangsterharry_ <33