drunken texts - jung jinhyeong

____

____

Jay :
gotta quit these liquor
in drunkenness text her
the heart is getting faster
yeah i'm going to text her

The sound of my phone woke me up  " Wait who the fuck is texting me at 3am ?" i said talking to myself.

My hand was touching everything trying to find my glasses. Once i found it i put them on my nose.

" What's wrong with him ?" it wasn't in his habit to text me in the middle of the night.

Jay :
open the door.

I got up quickly from my bed going downstairs. I'm opening the door and he was actually there.

" Jay are you okay ?" i asked him " Can you let me in ?" his breath smelled like alcohol.

I'm letting him go into my house but he had trouble walking.

I take his arm and put it on my shoulders helping him walk. " I taught you were done with alcohol." He didn't responded too drunk to talk.

I'm taking him in my bathroom and sat him on the bathtub. I took a glove dipped in cold water and cleaned his face.

" Can i have explanations now ?" i asked him " I don't know what do you want me to say ?"

" I don't know maybe you're sorry for waking me up at the middle of the night ?" he looked at me in the eyes, he doesn't seemed like he was sorry.

I sighed wiping his face. " If you need me, i'm in my room." i said walking away " Wait." he said stopping me.

" I have to tell you the truth." i didn't responded " i like you."

Wait what did he say ???

I laughed " you're funny, you're just drunk Jay." " I'm not joking, i'm perfectly conscious." " You are my best friend and-"

He took both of my hands in his. " I like you since the day we met, i know that i'm just your best friend but let's try."

I looked at him, lost. " Y/n trust me, i'm never going to hurt you."

I took his head with my hands and kissed him. " I'm trusting you." i said reassuring him. He kissed me back more passionately. I moaned by surprise and he put his tongue inside of my mouth.

I stopped him. " We should go in my bedroom." i said taking his hand.

hope y'all enjoyed,
gangsterharry_ <33