no blueberries - dprian

____

____

I sighted, it was a tough day and it wasn't over yet. Today is my turn to shut down the fast food.

I was really exhausted, i have to deal with school and a job at the same time. It wasn't a piece of cake.

A guy just entered the store and sat down. It was a tall men with long hair and a cap on top of it. His arms were covered by tattoos.

I'm taking my paper and go to his table.

" Good evening sir, may i take your order." the man slowly raise his head and look at me. " A ice cream cake." I nodded as i was taking his order.

I moved to the back of the store showing his order. " Hey y/n do you know this guy ?" asking Leilani my co-worker. " No why ?" "Cause he keeps looking at you, he's scaring me right now."

I turn my back to face him and he was actually staring at me. " Umm yeah he is definitely scary."

I don't know what was his problem with me but i don't like it. He took off his cap showing his eyes and one of them was white.

" Omg did you see that ?" said Leilani whispering and yelling at the same time. " Shut up, don't offend him and act like you haven't seen it."

" Y/n the order is done." " Thank you Marco." I'm taking the plate and bring it to the weird guy.

" Here is your cake, bon appétit." I was ready to go but the guy took my arm. I turn my face to look back at him. " What are you doing ?" " Don't act like you don't know." said the man talking about his eye.

I don't respond to him and go back to my place.

" I can't stop looking at him, he is scary." " It think we get it Leilani." i said, rolling my eyes. " Look, look."

The guy was looking weirdly at the cake, he took one of the blueberries with is fork and he throw it away with his fingers.

" Wait what is his problem ??" I was ready to run at his table but Leilani stoped me. " It's not a good idea, stay calm."

[...]

It was 8pm and the fast food was empty, all the clients were gone... except the weirdo. " Sir, i have to shut down the store are you finished yet ?" he raised his eyebrow and give me 20$ with a piece of paper. " Take the rest... and my number."

He stood up and quit the shop, i look at the paper and see that he wrote his number on it. " I'm never going to text you, asshole." i said throwing the paper in a trash.

hope y'all enjoyed,
gangsterharry_ <33