be my valentine... again - jeong jaehyun

three months

three months...

three months since we broke up, i wasn't in the mood to go to school today, this is valentine's day and his birthday.

i was getting ready and took a little breakfast then a headed to school.

[...]

« how are you feeling today ? » my friend mia asked me.

« bad ? am i sad ? i just know that i miss him » i responded

« awn my baby is in love » she said hugging me

i really think that i fell in love with him. we were together for a few months before the breakup and honestly it was the best time ever.

we were always together, he was my best friend, my confident, my lover...

« he's playing basketball later maybe we could- » i stopped her

« can we just stop talking about him ? please »

« okay » she responded before unlocking her locker.

some roses and a letter fell on the floor.

« omg what is that » she said smiling

she was so lucky to be in this healthy relationship, she has a girlfriend who shows her love. i envy her right now.

« we should go to class before we get late »

we are currently walking to our first class : maths. let's go studying !!

[...]

« i don't want to go i will probably ruin his birthday i'll just go home it's alright. »

« stop saying such things, i'm sure that he will love to see you. »

i sighed.

« i'm really stressed, and if he now has a girlfriend ? »

« relax ! you are not going to confess your feelings. we are just watching a basketball game. » said beca reassuring me

we are now in the gymnasium looking for seats.

« y/n ! beca ! mia ! » jungwoo our friend screamed

we saw that three seats were left so we sat next to him. jungwoo is our friend, since middle school but he is also friend with my ex-boyfriend.

« how are y'all doing ? » jungwoo asked

« good » the three of us responded

before we could continue to speak the match started so we stopped talking and watched it.

38' minute,
16-16

this is almost the end of the game, both teams were at 16 points. jason give the ball to jaehyun who runs and mark a point a the last minute making his team win.

we all stood up and started to scream.

« we won » screamed jungwoo and me while jumping together

[...]

i was at the parking spot looking for my car when someone just took my hand.

« what are you doing ? » i asked turning myself

it was my ex, jaehyun.

« can we talk ? »

« sure. » i responded

« i really miss you, i think i realized how much you meant to me and i love you. »

« jaehyun i- »

he stopped me and kissed me. i think i'm coming back to life, i missed him.

« how are you feeling ? are we back together ? »

« please remember, my answer is you. »

hope y'all enjoyed,
gangsterharry_ <33