2. melrose

(a/n: play this song when I tell you to😮‍💨)

You woke up in your bed feeling better than yesterday. Which is good because yesterday was horrible. The time was now about 2pm so you got a lot of sleep. Like a lot.

You hadn't eaten since before you argued with your mother, so you decided to get ready and find something to eat.

You put on your favorite shirt, some makeup, and you were ready to go. You liked being on your own because you didn't have to entertain anyone else, and you could do whatever you wanted.

You walked out of the house, locked the door, and you were on your way. You only had to walk about 6 minutes get to the heart of Melrose.

The neighborhood you walked through was really weird. The houses were all different. There would be a really nice house, and then the next house over would be a run down house. I guess that's what happens with capitalism.

You decided to go to a ramen place. It was called E.A.K Ramen. You sat down by yourself in the back. There was like an outside patio in the back, it was giving very much L.A.

You ordered their original ramen and it was so good. You were scarfing that food up. The noodles tasted amazing and it all just melted in your mouth.

You finished it in like 15 minutes and while you were finishing up, you saw a group of people walk in. There was about 8 of them and they were all attractive. The one that caught your attention most was a blond boy who was wearing an oversized baby blue crewneck.

The guy next to him too was really hot, but he was intimidating. He had his hair up bun, with strands of hair running down his forehead, framing his face. He was also wearing an "Are you afraid of the dark" shirt with loose dickies pants. He was also wearing some run down converse, but they look better that way anyways.

(James jordan on twt

(James jordan on twt. Also ik this fanart is sad but he looks hot bye)

There was a really beautiful girl there and she was wearing a cute black dress, she was wearing Mary Janes and the style was absolutely adorable. She had a gothic vibe and she pulled it off really well.