7. horror nights

An- hi it's been literally like 8 months since I've updated. I'm sorry it took foreverrr for me to update I hope y'all ain't mad at me. This is my fav chapter so far ^3^

I actually really like this chapter it's cute :)
-

September 6th

The time was now 2:17p.m.

You had been up for about an hour at this point. You fell asleep late because you were texting Mikasa all night. The day had been good so far. You were excited for tonight. You were going to Horror Nights.

For the past hour, you have been cleaning up your place. Last night, you made a total mess. Now that you were finished with cleaning, you were trying to make breakfast.

You pulled out a bunch of supplies to make french toast. You took your phone out and leaned on the counter. You scrolled to find some music to find, and you put on Come On, Let's Go by Broadcast.

You pulled out your bread, and cracked open an egg. The little Airbnb you stayed in was so cute, but so expensive. But you would be looking for an apartment soon, so it's okay for right now.

You put the egg in a bowl and put cinnamon in there too. You wisked it all together, and dipped the bread in the egg. Once the bread was fully in, you put it on a pan. The sound was cracking, and it smelled so good. You were humming to the song.

You remembered that you had to all be at Eren's house by 4:30. The downside about where he lives, he lives in the hills. To get from the hills to Melrose can take over an hour because of traffic, so you had to hurry the hell up. You only had an hour.

The French toast was ready on one side, so you flipped it. You also had this bacon that you made. After a few minutes, you were finished with making your food. You got on your phone and put everything on a plate. You sat down on your couch and scrolled on your phone.

Last night, Mikasa told you that after Halloween Horror Nights, they booked hotel rooms at the hotel on Universals Property. So you needed to pack a bag.

She said that driving home from horror nights is kinda scary, because everyone is tired, and there is risk of people falling asleep on the road. So staying at a hotel would be the best bet.

*can i put my balls in yo jawz*

Gojo 2.0: hello my fellow people

Horseface: wassup, you guys i still haven't packed my stuff.

Y/n: Same but I will later. I just made French toast tho this shit bomb. 

Eren: yaaaa get u a girl that can cook😏

Caillou: brotha starving

Goth whore: no fr

Ymir: eren don't get mad. but idk if ima be able to make it tn, i don't feel good :/

Caillou: WHATTT

Eren: ur kidding

Goth whore: omg no feel better :(

Historia: i think i might stay home too with her. sorry

Y/n: NOO OMG IMA MISS U GUYS. feel better ymir :/

Ymir: yeah and ty :[

Eren: are you sure you don't wanna go!?? U can wear a mask or sum idk.

Ymir: NO. I DONT FEEL GOOD MF

Eren: WELL SORRY.

You saw that about ten minutes has passed, and you needed to get ready. You took a couple of more bites left of your food and you were done.