5. end of the night

The two of you guys went upstairs and Mikasa decided to keep her mouth shut about the whole Eren incident. He followed you two upstairs into his room.

"What took you guys forever?" Connie asked while eating a quesadilla.

"Ughh shut up, we were getting water. What the fuck are you guys doing?" Mikasa asked while sitting in Eren's empty bed.

You two sat next to each other. This other girl decided to sit next to you too. He had really pretty hair, it was a color kind of like Jeans and it had some wave to it.

"Hey pretty girls." She said while getting on the bed too.

"Heyyy." Mikasa said while trying to hug her.

"I'm Hitch." She held her hand out to you. "Also I don't have social media so don't ask." She laughed out.

You shook hands with her and while she was gripped onto your hand, she pulled you close and hugged you.

You two started giggling as she kept you embraced. She pulled you so hard that you felt like your arm would probably rip out of its socket.

"Your boobs feel good against my boobs." She laughed while letting go of you.

"Don't worry, Hitch is just a weirdo." Mikasa said while laughing.

"Shut up you all would be bored without me, the fuck." She said while fixing her hair. She lay down on the bed and asked "So when are ya'll gonna buy the tickets?"

"Oh yeah! Um we will buy them with Eren right now." She said with an excited look on her face.

Goddamn she is so pretty.

Anyway, you were kind of intrigued. You wanted to know what kind of tickets they were buying. After all, it could literally be anything.

"Hey y/n! Do you like scary stuff?" Mikasa asked you with a smile.

"Yeah oh my god. I love scary stuff. Like what kind of scary stuff though? Like movies or like haunted houses?"

"Well, we are going to buy tickets for Halloween Horror Nights. We go every year in a group and it's so fun. If you want to go, do it, you won't regret itttt." She said while poking your side with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm invited?? Are you sure?" You asked her.

"Totally. I think you're pretty cool. Plus it is always a group of 15 to 20 people who go, so it isn't a problem if you go." Mikasa reassured you.

"Oh well if it's not a problem, I would love to go! Thank you so much. Also price is not a problem, I know that tickets are probably expensive."

"Okay cool! Yes it's so fun, have you ever been?" She asked you while tucking a strand of hair behind her ears.

"No, actually, this is my first time even in California. So I really want to experience and explore it all, I'm excited to stay here." You confessed.

"That's perfect because I'm actually a California native. I know everything there is to know about this place." She said.

"Have all of you guys lived here your whole life?" You asked both girls.

"Yes. Most of us were born and raised in the Valley. That's how we know each other. Except for like Reiner, Bertholdt, and this other girl. They were born in Florida." Hitch answered

"Yeah. But anyways, don't worry about price y/n." Mikasa said to you.

"What? Why? Of course I will pay for myself so don't worry about that. I'll feel guilty if someone else pays for me." You said to her.