03

The rest of the week flew by fast, with me mostly avoiding the so-called popular crew. They were all a bunch of assholes. They think because they have daddy's money they're better than everyone.

I punched my bedroom wall in anger, everything was frustrating. Xavier didn't even bother to call me. It's probably for the best. I don't want him to call anyways.

Just then my phone rang and I jumped to answer it.

"Xavier," I said excitedly.

"No," I heard my stepfathers bitter tone, "Your mom is dead and that's all you can think of, you whor-"

"What!?" I questioned "My mom is what? When is the funeral?" so many questions ran through my mind. How? When?

"There was a funeral."

"Nobody told me this," my voice cracked.

"Something short and simple, with you there you would probably cause a scene," I could see the ugly smirk on his face. "Your aunt however wanted you to come home because private school changed you, you can't even come to her own mothers funeral. Katiana you-" before he could finish the slip from my hand and it was difficult to breathe. My head began to pound, how did this happen? I felt weak, shaky and then I just screamed, I screamed until my lungs were sore and then I stormed out of my room , I had no idea where I was going.

"Wow, where have you been, you dork?" I was pulled back and came face to face with Ashley, she noticed my face and laughed "Oh you thought he really loved you," she stated assuming that a boy broke my heart.

My heart was pounding. I felt so angry and sad but one thing that I thought I should be feeling when standing in front of her was fear, I wasn't scared. Pulling my hand back I punched her and then I did it again. I was pulled up by Austin, her boyfriend and that's when I noticed her on the ground with a bloody nose. Austin was shouting and walking towards me as I backed away. This was all making my head hurt and I ran out of the school.

Running so fast trying to block out my thoughts.

"Why? Why? Why?"

"Why did she have to leave me?"

"Why is my life like this?"

"Why- strong arms wrapped around me and I felt a burning sensation against my skin. I felt numb, weak and then there was darkness.

My eyes slowly opened as it adjusted to the light, I took in my surroundings slowly as the realization of what happened hit me. Everything from earlier stabs me in the heart. Having no idea how long I was out, my stomach grumbled and my throat was dry.

I wanted to cry, scream, anything but I just felt numb. Didn't care if someone was planning on killing me.

The bed and walls made me think of Fifty shades of Grey. Red walls, black silk curtains, black sheets, the four poster bed had a large mirror on top. Looking up, I stared at myself. That's when I noticed I was in a white dress.

"Who changed me!?"

I jumped out of the bed and decided to lurk around. There were three black doors. I got nervous and scared thinking about the worst scenario. With a deep sigh I went to the first door, a bathroom. I stared at the black luxurious bathroom with my mouth open. It was breathtaking. The blue light effect matched the black modern tiles and glass so well.

"I would marry whoever designed this bathroom," I said, still staring.