chapter 8:to far

I woke up kinda early since. Asom already knows my dress, He helps me get ready and we sit in my room till the ball had begun. Asmo wanted to make a big entrance. Asmo had me link my arm with his as we ever so gracefully walk down the stairs where everyone was waiting for us

"*Clears throat* y/n you look amazing"

"Thank you Lucifer"

"I'm getting the first dance~"

"Ofc you do but I call second"

"As eldest I will be going second"

"Levi you can go third Saten forth beel faith belphie sixth and I guess mammon last"

"Hey wait shouldn't we go by age here"

"No we will go by maturity"
After they were done bickering I danced with all the brothers till it was going to be mammon's turn but the music stopped and Lucifer announces that the ball had ended.

"You know I'm getting sick and tierd of how you guys treat me this whole week you have been hogging y/n and when I get to have a few seconds with her one of yas comes and plucks her away you don't see me running after you and stealing her I let you have her in hop that I might get some time with her but no I didn't even get to dance with her all because you guys want to act like completely ass wipes and I'm tired im sick and tired of being treated like shit!!!'

"M-Mammon?"

"And you, you have been fine with this the whole time!"

"You don't seem to even want to hang with me!"

"Why are you yelling at me your the one being an ass playing with my fucking feelings have you not considered telling me you like me and not insult me!

"you know I really did like you but I guess you just really don't feel the same"
I turn and run out the door tears running down my face my heart shattered I should have known he was just trying to keep his ass safe from Lucifer I'm so stupid.
I spot a lake on the outskirts of the yard and decide to go there and sit.

"Hey you know he really does love you y/n"

"Lucifer why did you cut the music off?"

"It was asmos telling I thought you both knew if I had known he was behind it I wouldn't have stop the music"

"Well its to late now he hates my guts and there's nothing I can do and it's not like he actually liked me he was doing it because you threaten him"

"Would it make you feel better if I tell him he doesn't have to watch you"

"Well then I might get chewed by a demon"

"How about this you let me lift his responsibility on you and if he doesn't come to save you if you do get in trouble I will save you deal?"

".....ok fine"
Lucifer walks away leaving me alone. After about 30 more minutes of me talking to myself I feel someone tap my shoulder

"Hey flower walk home with me every one else is already there~"

"Asmo"
I break down in to tears again and bary my face in his chest

"Asmo I should have just confronted him myself"

"No no sweet heart this was my idea and I'm going to fix my mistake"

"Asmo how are you going to fix this"

"Let's just get you home we can go out tomorrow early so then we won't have to worry about tons of devil's walking around"
He picks me up bridal stile and Carys me back to the house and has solmon us magic to get are stuff back to the house.

"Now get some sleep~"

"Night asmo and thank you your the best gay friend I have"

"Your adorable girlfriend"

"Night!"

"Night flower"

The next morning I wake up to my DDD ringing.

-hello

-asmo why are you calling me?

-y/n I have bad news your going to have to met me at the shops dear

-huh why

-they have me working double shift today

-ugh ok I will be leaving here in 5 and I will be in the anime shops probably
After he hung up I get dressed and leave the house about half way to the shops I feel like I'm being watched.

I'm bad at Clif hangers but yeah lol