chapter 13. trigger warning abuse!!!!!

“Mammon”

“Yes princess?”
Tears rolled down my cheeks like waterfalls

“I-i don't want to leave you”
He pulls me to his chest

“Shhh its ok i promise to work something out please baby don't cry”
I sob in to his chest

“Baby please”
He gets up and puts a bagy sweater on me, pulls his pants on and carys me bridle style. im so upset i didn't see he was taking me to lucifer

“Lucifer look at her, we can't just bring her here and get her all confie and shit and then push her back to her terrible life!”
I sob harder in to his chest i don't want to leave

“Can't we just let her stay?”

“Mammon”
I here divolos voice

“Why is y/n sobbing ?”

“Because of your decisions we can't just push her away, she doesn't even want to leave!”

“Mammon don't raise your voice at him!”

“Mammon i understand how you feel but this is not my fault. you two are the ones who fell in love knowing full well that she would have to leave”
Now it was my turn

“N-no i-i-its you w-who b-brought this o-on u-us!!”
I'm a sobbing mess yelling at a demon king. Who would have thought?

Mammon puts my face back on his chest

“Look at her, you brought her here, you put here in devildom”
He walks away i feel the cool breeze of out side

“M-mammon?”

“Its ok dont worry we're going to go to my cabin for a while”

“Oh o-ok”
Tears won't stop flooding my eyes

“Princesse please it's going to be ok”

“I-i j-just d-d-don't want t-to leave y-you”

“And you won't”
He pulls me closer to his face and rests our foreheads together.when we get to the cabin he gets everything set up while i calm down in the bedroom. I stand up and walk around the room thinking about how to convince diavolo to let me stay.

“Hey now princesse i think you should just rest stop getting so worked up i will handle this”

“But what if-”

“Baby stop thinking about the what if’s and the future just live in the now”
He lays me down on the bed cradling me, rubbing my back and kissing my head. We are here for a few days before Lucifer finds us.

“Mammon lets go you can't keep them here forever you mine as well spend the time at home”

“That is no home of mine anymore just a stabbing memory of what used to be”

“Mammon stop with the childness please let's just go”
Mammon tightens his grip on me, and as mammon was going to protest again diavolo steps in

“Lucifer, there has been a change in plans.”

“Yes?”

“We are ending the exchange student test earlier than normal school”

“Why's that?”

“Well the angles and solomon need to leave for business and im just going to close it know since there are only a few days left”

“Are you sure you don't want to just wait?’

“Lucifer don't tell me your attached to this human to”

“All of us are”
The rest of the brothers crowd in to the cabin