chapter 10 Lucifer's big secret

Me and asmo are sitting on his bed squealing about random stuff as we do each other's nails when there's a knock at his door asmo gets up and opens it and Lucifer is standing in the door way.

"Y/n it's your turn to make lunch did you forget"

"No dad I didn't"
I roll my eyes and say my farewells to asmo.

After I clean up the kitchen and set the table I decided to take a walk to have some alone time when I pass a random room and here lots of moaning and slaps. I peak in to the room and I can't believe what I'm seeing.  Diavolo is fucking Lucifer. I run down to the living room and act as if I didn't see anything and turn the tv on.
All of a sudden I feel arms snake around me.

"M-Mammon"

"Hey princess"
I can tell my face was as red as a tomato it was on fire

"Aw look at how flustered you are"
I cover my face and curl in to a ball

"Hey now don't cover up your beautiful face"

"No-"

"Ah ah ah don't even deni it your as beautiful as a ruby and your my ruby no one else can have you"
He picks me up bridal style and brings me to the table he places me on to the table siting up.

"Mammon what are you doing?"
Before I knew it his lips were crashing in to mine he was ever so passionately kissing me I could feel his emotions in it he was joyed. After a steamy make out session we had lunch and walked back to my room hand on hand.
Before we make it to my door Lucifer calls out to me

"Y/n I need to talk to you in my room now"
I feel mammon tightening his grip on my hand, I look at him and kiss his cheek

"It's ok I will call out to you if I need help"
He lets your hand go and sits in front of your door as he watches Lucifer take you to his room.
Entering his room his mood completely changed.

"Y/n" he growls
I stiffen up

"I know you saw earlier and so help me if even one word about it slips out if you I will have you killed!"
I jerk in surprise that he pinned me to the wall using that ton. Tears roll down your eyes as a memory you locked away so many years ago unfolds. Lucifer looks taken aback and steps away.

"I'm sorry Sam please don't hurt me I didn't mean to it was an accident" tears flood from your eyes Lucifer not knowing what was happening called mammon in to help upon seeing you like this he instantly picks you up and flips Lucifer off for putting you in such a state.
After calming down and being cradled by mammon he asked me something

"What happened"

-–---------------------------------------------------–-
Sorry about not updating lately I have been having a hard time thinking what to right lolz I should be posting a bit more when school starts.