blue eyed blondy

(A/n)
F/f: favorite fragrance
N/n: nickname

Please enjoy this chapter hoping to get back in the game and start posting once every week maybe even twice a week thank you for those who are still reading and have stuck with me

Y/n POV
*ring ring* *ring ring*
Groaning I get out of bed slip on some slippers and grab my phone turning the alarm off. Walking pass Sam's door and to the kitchen seeing that she is still asleep, grabbing my favorite cat mug and two tea bags I heat up some water and plop them in letting it steep as I go and wash my face. Mmm I wonder if Monica has anymore of that (f/f) face cleanser I'll have to give her a call later. I think as I splash water on my face, feeling refreshed I walk back into the kitchen and drink my tea as I scroll through  
Instagram seeing a cosplay of Jessica Rabbit I like and comment then look at the time

Fuck its almost time to go to work I should wake Sam up I think as I turn and see Sam behind me "Aaah!!! Sam why we're you standing behind me" I scream scared out of my mind "sorry (n/n)" she laughs out walking to make her much needed cup of coffe...

Fuck its almost time to go to work I should wake Sam up I think as I turn and see Sam behind me "Aaah!!! Sam why we're you standing behind me" I scream scared out of my mind "sorry (n/n)" she laughs out walking to make her much needed cup of coffee "you should prob go get dressed your still in your pjs" Sam says I look at her noticing she is wearing her normal work clothes which basically conceals all her curves, making the fashionista in me rage "sammm!!! Can't you wear something sexy to work plllzzz? " I plead with pouty lips "uh how about when Baxter flies" she retorts back causing Baxter looking up from playing with his princess doll "oh haha your so funny one day I will get you to wear one of my designs you'll see" I say heading to my room to change "whatever you say (y/n)" I hear her voice echo through the apartment.

(That's your work outfit feel free to change it if you want)

Time skip to in front of company
I look up at the building in front of me Sam ahead of me holding the door "hey (y/n) you ready to go inside? " she asks knocking me out of my daze I nod speed walking to the door and heading to the elevator Sam behind me presses the right floor number and we head up. I start to get nervous as I hadn't seen my father in quite some time and wouldn't know how the company was faring with how emotional he gets,hearing the ding of the elevator I rush out with confident strides and my head held high but I most have not been paying much attention as I bump into something hard my hands landing on someone's chest. Glancing up my eyes immediately connect with sharp icy blue ones and I know exactly who I have bumped into "Charles!" I exclaimed happily hugging him, you see I had met Charles a couple years back and we immediately became friends, eventually leading up to him telling me about his divorce. Hearing his deep chuckle in my ear I step back getting a better look at him "y/n as always it is a pleasure to see you, and ms. Young your here early" he says addressing Sam behind me "yeah I couldn't sleep well last night" Sam says "also did you make the role assignments for the new contract? " she asks sipping at her coffee "yes I'll be going over it during the meeting today, our client is in London and had me up until 2am" he sighs pinching between his brows Sam looks down "I just would really like to get started on the GUI for the next project" she states Charles stops her from saying more "I know Ms young and that is why you are on database you are the only one I trust with it now if you could do me a favor Lucy is going to be late and you are the only one who can make a decent cup of coffee" Sam sighs and head over to the machine leaving me and Charles at the desk "as for you y/n your father wanted to now as soon as you got here so I would probably start heading over there" Charles informs me I smile "thank you Charles I'll talk to you later? " I question knowing we have tons to catch up on "of course y/n" he replys walking away leaving me to my thoughts please do not get emotional father I will not hesitate to call mother I think as I head to his office stopping outside his large door...

To be continued...