back home

(Up top is What your wearing)
"Speaking"
'Thinking'
F/n=food name

Y/N POV
I cant believe im back home it Feels like forever ago. Walking to the luggage pick up i search for my suit case then head to the food court to get something to eat. Seeing a subway i ordered a italian toasted chedder sub with a sprite, as i eat i head for the exit of the airport hailing down a taxi and heading to my destination, sams apartment. I had texted her awhile ago and she told me the keys were on top of the door frame and to let my self in. Once i get to the apartment complex i pay the driver and take my luggage up to sams room number. Looking over to the room next door i notice boxes stacked 'sams getting a New neighbor i should make my famous (f/n) and introduce myself later' i think to myself. Finally opening the door i walk in seeing everything is dark but i hear a voice in the other to so i walk to it peaking through the door i see my sister watching a video and the faint sound of Marshall law dissing on some game her played called ruminate. Walking in slowly i sneak up on her planning to scare the life out of her when i hear a quiet sniffle realizing shes been crying i stop and call out her name "Sam... What Happened who Do i have to kill" She jumps slightly and turns around her eyes are red and mouth open
Sams pov
"y/n your here" I say slightly surprised cause i didnt hear her come. Before i Turned i made sure i shut my computer. "Yes i am now what Happened? are u ok?" She asked concern in her eyes "yes, yes im fine" I say Smiling she looks at me like she knows im lying "ok if you say so" Shrugging her shoulders "wheres my angel Bowser" She says looking around finally spotting him she scoops him up cradeling him making cooing noises i laugh at her strangeness. "So does dad know your here yet" I ask knowing she may have forgotten to tell him she made it safely. Looking up at me "would you believe me if i said i wanted to surprise him at work" I look at her shaking my Head "you forgot didnt you" I say she pouts and looks away i laugh at her antics "well ill be back going to wash my face can you get bowsers leash so we Can walk" I ask her she nods her head putting Bowser down i head to the bathroom.
Y/n's pov
As Sam goes into the bathroom i look for bowsers leash at put it On him then check my social media and see that my followers went up by 100 i smile take a picture of me and Bowser edit it and then posted the pic instantly getting a bunch of likes and comments. Hearing Sam come back in the room i turn my phone off and put it in my pocket handing her Bowser "how would you Like some ice cream from that one place you Like" She asks i start to jump around yelling yes she laughs "well lets go then" I run out the door pausing to wait for her to look the door still jumping she looks over at the apartment next to us noticing the boxes "guess we Are getting a New neighbor" She says and the turns around i start to walk towards the stairs not paying attention when i bump into something hard hitting my forehead. I let out a small groan as i rub it hoping to relieve some of the pain Sam rushes to Me asking if im ok i nodi my Head yes. "I am sorry miss are you ok" I hear a some what familiar voice i look up to apologize and tell them it was my fault since i bumped into them. i yell in shock jumping backwords into Sam knocking her glasses off.  "Y/n whats wrong do You Know him" She says squinting as she cant see. "Umm... Yeah i do we met awhile ago actually" I say picking up her glasses and handing them to her. "Sam... Meet Marshall law" I say as she puts on her glasses and backs up in shock after awhile of looking at each other Marshall Speaks "umm... Problem?.. "