The beginning

Hello readers some things we need to bring up before we start there is going to be some violence, lemon, some of the characters are aged up your also aged up and a hole lot of other stuff if you are fine with this you can proceed also apologies in advance this book will probably be cringey and words will be spelled wrong because I am dyslexic.

Thank you! Now you can proceed
..........

Your POV:

You, Tanjiro and Nezuko were living together because your mother and siblings had died a year ago by your father.

you, Tanjiro and Nezuko was best friends before it all happened.

" hey Tanjiro! Let me help you with the coal today!" You said then you grabbed a cloth and wiped the dust off his face.

He became very red " y-y/n i-i sure you can come with me" said Tanjiro then the little ones came ( sorry I don't know there names) "y/n, Tanjiro let us came with you we want to help" Tanjiros little brother said "yeah it's unfair that you get to hang out with y/n" Tanjiro's little sister said "guys it's okay I will hang out with you later" I said " yeah and we can bring something back" Tanjiro said with a smile. The little ones pout" ok you better!" Tanjiro's little brother said in a joking way

Tanjiro's POV:

Y/n and I are going to get some alone time together. Then my younger siblings came I just wanted to just be me and my y/n together. They pouted it was cute but not as cute as my y/n she is so lovely. I promise that I will protect her.

Your POV:

"You guys be safe ok!" Tanjiro mom said out to us. "Ok we will!" I said back to her she was waved at us. We walked down the mountain hand in hand and then we walked into Nezuko " Ah! Nezuko how are you doing?" I said " I am great y/n thanks for worrying about me, you are just the cutest" Nezuko said to me and I was blushing, Tanjiro glared at her but i didn't know.

"N-Nezuko don't s-say stuff like that" I said with the huge blush on my face then she glared at Tanjiro I still didn't know about that he just gave her a dark stare right back at her.

"H-hey Tanjiro we should get going now, bye Nezuko" I said breaking there starring contest off "oh your right y/n let's go" Tanjiro said to me with a smile and we starting to walk down the mountain I waved at Nezuko she waved back at me.

Me and Tanjiro went to the village some people said we were a couple I was a blushing mess when they said that.

I could tell that Tanjirou was enjoying this by the look on his face.

" HEY YOU! can you tell her I didn't break that plate!" Some guy said with a bloody nose and a few scratches. Tanjiro sniffed the plate " it smells like a cat" Tanjiro said " see I didn't break it" the man said to the woman " oh my bad, oh and Tanjiro, y/n can we buy some coal?" The woman said " ya same we want some coal" " same here" they said. We sold all the coal and it was getting late " Tanjiro we did good today we should go back now" I said taking his hand and walking to the mountain " ya thanks y/n for helping me with the coal" Tanjiro said with a smile " it's no problem I actual like to help you, you are very nice to me and calming to be around" I said Tanjirou blushed ' she said she like me to be around her she's so precious I love her so much I will never let anything take you y/n' Tanjiro thought.

" hey kids it's getting late the demons will come soon" Tanjiro's grandpa said " no we are ok will be quick" I said " No come here I don't want you guys hurt" he said.
We had food that he give us and we thanked him. " umm grandpa there's only 2 futons" Tanjiro said " ya I know you too can share one" Tanjiro grandpa said to us " o-ok then" Tanjiro said with a blush on his face ' I wonder what his think about' you thought.

' oh my I get to sleep with y/n, it's like we are married well we will be soon' Tanjiro thought. Then we both was on the futons Tanjiro's grandpa and Tanjiro was talking about the demons but I sleepy so i didn't hear what they were saying.

It was cold this night so cuddle into Tanjiro with my arms around him he put his arms around me too, he was warm to watch was nice because how cold it was outside. I have a bad feeling tho.

Tanjiro POV:

Me and grandpa was talking about the demons that hunt at night they sound pretty scary then y/n put her arms around my waist I was blushing so much ' y/n your so cute I can't get enough of you I just want you all for myself' Tanjiro thought well putting his arms around y/n. I was in heaven she is sleeping with me and cuddling me, she was so warm I just wanted to hold her forever.

Then I fell asleep in a dream were me and y/n are married and had a family of our own.

Your POV:

I slowly woke up in Tanjiro's arms it was nice. we woke up before sun rose so we can go home. We both head out and said good bye to Tanjiro's grandpa and started to head up the mountain.

Tanjiro stop when walking " Tanjirou are you ok?" I said consider " I smell blood" Tanjiro said we both raced up the mountain my breathing was uneven. We finally got up the mountain what we saw was terrifying I was shaking. Tanjiro run up to them and check there pulse I run up to help.

"Nezuko is alive we have to take her to a doctor quick!" Tanjiro said he put Nezuko on his back and we run down the mountain but half way Nezuko stared to move and me and Tanjiro's hands was together at the time so we both fell down.

Nezuko look at me and started to clam down when she saw me and tanjiro's hands together she run up to Tanjiro and attack him.

he grabbed he axe so she didn't hurt him she was on top of him at the moment and got bigger. " Nezuko you don't have to do this calm down" I said to Nezuko.

Some man came and tried to slash Nezuko so I push her away it hit me instead it hurt a lot but I didn't make a sound he stabbed my arm.

I was holding my arm that was dripping blood though my hand " why did you do that, she's a demon" the man with black hair said " she's my friend I need to help her" I said to him. He got Nezuko and had his katana at her neck then Tanjiro throw rocks at him and run in the trees I did so as well.

He run at him and the man made him pass out I throw the axe at him in the trees and came at him a he move his head he looked surprised then he looked at me, I walked over to him but I pass out in his arms because of blood lost.
....