Tokyo

Your POV:

It took forever to get to Tokyo, we had to take some breaks in some parts but now we are finally here and let's said it was crowded.

Tanjiro has his hood up and was holding hands with me and Nezuko " wow look how many people are here" Tanjiro said looking around at the scenery" yeah there are a ton of people, this is kinda new to me" I said then we tried to find are way around.

We turned into this one alleyway and accidentally walked in on two people making out " sorry to disturb you" Tanjiro said quickly and got out of there, he was blushing because of accidentally walk in on two people.

" you ok, you look like you have a fever" I said consider, Tanjiro just looked at me with a red face and had a hand covering his mouth it looked like he was thinking about something and Nezuko saw him and probably new what he was thinking about so she bonked him on the head " wow what was that for" Tanjiro said when glaring at Nezuko, he was rubbing his head were Nezuko bonked him " mmh mm!" Nezuko tried to say something then she took her muzzle off and whispered something in his ear " what did you say Nezuko?" I asked because i didn't hear what she said " oh I was just telling him to stop thinking about having se-" then Tanjiro put his hand over her mouth to stop her from talking about what ever they were talking about " I think that's enough, oh and y/n she wasn't really telling me anything" he said I just looked at him suspiciously " ok if you say so". We made it out of the crowds and to a udon shop.

" hey you guys want some udon" I offered and they nodded, when we got are food not even two seconds after " I smell a demon" suddenly Tanjiro got up and ran over to a certain direction it looked like he was in a hurry.

I placed my udon down and ran in the direction he went, I was running in through a crowd trying to get to Tanjiro, I trip when trying to get their and accidentally scraped my knee it was bleeding down my leg but I did notice it.

When I got though the crowd I saw a horrible site, I ran pass this guy that had a a suite kinda clothes and went to the lady to help her.

I put a cloth on the wound that I had in my pocket, Tanjiro was holding on to this one guy that was a demon and two cops tried to get him off " please I can't let go off him he is going to hurt somebody" Tanjiro said to them but they were not listening.

There was a woman that had black hair with a boy that had somewhat black hair that came up and cut her skin and flowers started to go around the place " I think that's enough" the pretty woman said then the cops and the demon plus the girl fell asleep.

She took the girl and the demon a left I wanted to say something to them but we needed to leave the scene.

Tanjiro grabbed my hand and took me back to were we first was " Tanjiro what happened back there?" I asked because I wasn't there for most of it " I saw Muzan and he turn that boy into a demon" he said and when he was done talking we were at the udon shop were Nezuko was.

" sorry Nezuko to leave you alone" I said to Nezuko then patted her head she looked unbothered Tanjiro looked down at were my knee was bleeding " y/n you got hurt" he said then took me to the bunch and was helping fix it up " oh I scraped it when running" Tanjiro just sighed " you need to be more careful y/n you might get yourself killed one of these days" Nezuko was turn away from me I wonder why. The shop keeper came to Tanjiro and yelled at him for not eating his udon so he eat two very fast.

We was walking down the road from the shop, I saw the guy from before hiding behind a tree staring at me and Nezuko noticed he was looking at me so she gave him a very dark look, then he stepped out " lady Tamayo wants to have a word with you" he said glaring at Tanjiro and Nezuko " I don't even know why she would want to talk with a girl that has a muzzle and a girl that can't do much" he said pointing at me and Nezuko, Tanjiro looked offended " Nezuko was the beauty of are home town and y/n does so much she helps us a lot" Tanjiro said to guy " it's ok some people just thinks differently of some people even if it's not very nice, oh and what's your name?" I asked the boy " I tell you only because you want to know so badly it's Yushiro, human" he said, I smiled at him and he just blushed turning to look somewhere else that was not me, Tanjiro and Nezuko looked like they didn't like this one bit ' another rival' Tanjiro and Nezuko thought.

He took us to a wall " here we are"  " umm it's just a wall" I said with confusion he just gave me a tch " foolish human you are so simple minded" he said scoffing and went through the wall I was shocked then he peeked though " hey hurry up I don't have all night and I don't want any body to know were here" he was close to my face when he said that and grabbed my wrist and pulled me in to were we need to go.

When we got though the wall we saw a house there "ok follow me" Yushiro said wanting us to follow him into the house.

the house was a very quiet place like you could hear a pin drop but at the same time it was comforting, " this way" Yushiro taking us to lady Tamayo, we walked into a room the had the lady that I helped earlier.

" let's go into a different room shall we" Tamayo said finishing helping the woman, she then took us to a room and we sat down Nezuko was laying on the floor at least she is having fun, Yushiro look very mad at Nezuko and was glaring at her she grabbed my hand and put it on her head to make Yushiro more jealous and it definitely worked.

" ok I am here to tell you I want to help you kill Muzan " lady Tamayo said when looking at me and Tanjiro " why? Would you want to help us? Aren't you guys demons?" Tanjiro asked and lady Tamayo gave him a dark look like if to say not to push my buttons and Tanjiro gave one back. " not all demons are bad, I am a doctor that helps humans, I also wanted to tell you about that we can help your sister all you need to do is take some blood from the twelve Kizuki" Tamayo said, Tanjiro looked so happy when she said that I was happy too that means Nezuko can turn back to human.

Muzan POV:

Today was like any other day bossing the Kizuki around and killing some humans nothing much.

I was walking with my "family" because I had too. Some boy that had a scar on his forehead grabbed my shoulder it looked like he was going to kill me but when he saw my little one he put his sword away " do you know who this boy is? I never seen him before" my "wife" said " is he lost or something" she said then I looked at a human and scratch his neck watch turned him into a demon he bit his girlfriend so the boy had to put him to the ground.

When I was about too leave a pretty girl went pass me paying no attention to me, I could smell blood coming from her it's smelled so sweet I wanted to had some but I couldn't because all of the people here.

I stared at the girl who was helping the woman who got hurt I had too left because if I stayed any longer I would have to deal with the two demons that are coming over.

I left the scene and took my "family" home when I did that I send two demons too go and kill the boy with a scar and take the girl unharmed. I wanted her all too myself, she didn't even notice I was there, I sighed thinking about the girl that I saw.
..........
bonus this is what Nezuko would of said if Tanjiro didn't stop her " oh I was telling him to stop thinking about having sex with you"