The beginning of Spider mountain

I'm back 😀 after like 2 years... anyways here is some cringy stuff, enjoy 😊
............
.
Y/n POV:

We had finally made it to the beginning of where the mountain was.

"A-are you sure we have to do this?" Zenitsu trembled at the mere thought of just being near it.

"Come on it not gonna be too bad... I think" I whispered the last part not wanting to scare the scaredy-cat as much as he all ready is.

"No way I'm going in there!!" Zenitsu screamed, in response Tanjiro just sigh with his hands on his hips.

"Well then me and y/n will be going alone together" Tanjiro spoke not even bothering to including Inosuke in his sentence.

"I'm gonna defeat all the demons here! Just watch me y/n! I'll make you so proud!!!" Inosuke spoke proudly I couldn't help but let a small smile at this it kinda reminded me of how a small kid would try to make there parent proud.

In the corner of my eye I could see Zenitsu blush a bit most likely from embarrassment from being the odd one out for not wanting to into the freaky mountain.

Suddenly Inosuke had ran off into the off putting forest.

"Hey inosuke don't be so careless I don't want you to get hurt!" I yelled out but he was to far away to hear me 'if he dies Im not going say I didn't tell you so'.

I could see a tick of irritation from Tanjiro when I spoke my concern for inosuke.

"He'll be fine let's go y/n, I'll keep you safe" ' like that boar head could do that, only I can' Tanjiro imagined.

Tanjiro grabbed my hand gently then lend me to the creepy forest.

In the distance I heard Zenitsu voice cracked scream "HEY! Don't leAve me hEre all alOne!!!!".

"Should we go back for Zenitsu?" Tanjiro held my hand tighter when I said that.

"He can handle himself, after it be nice to finally have alone time together we haven't had that together in a long time" he smiled strangely.

"But what about inosuke he can be very hotheaded sometimes" Tanjiro just smiled as he held my hand tighter.

'Why are you caring so much about these people?! These people are not worth your time anyways they probably be dead soon from the demons' Tanjiro thought.

We had walked a little further and came across corpses.

I was spooked at the sight, they seem as they were just toyed with from a demon.

"Don't be scared y/n I'll protect you.... better then the other two....." he whispered the last part, 'are you sure about that' I said in my mind.

The body's suddenly had arisen, I let out a small scream because I was freaked out, you don't just see body's levitating everyday.

"P-Please I don't want to d-die. The spider lady did this" a woman that was tied to some strings cried, she was also wearing a demon slayer uniform.

"It's alright I'll try and find out a way to help you" I said in a panic.

I quickly cut the strings trying my best to not get caught onto the web also trying to not hurt her with my sword.

But I was unsuccessful, this reason being was that somehow she dogged the cut I was going to make to the strings that was holding her up.

She had screamed in pain from being dragged by the string in the air. The string had cut deeper into her flesh.

"AHHHH! Please just help me!!!" The woman screamed in agony.