Broken

Your POV:

When we were in a very deep conversation with lady Tamayo and Yushiro a ball came through the wall at a very fast pace it also hit the light so now we were in complete darkness, we stood up and Yushiro was protecting lady Tamayo when me Tanjiro and Nezuko stood up.

The ball was going to lady Tamayo now, I had to do something or she would end up dead, I quickly stand in front of her ready to protect her. Tanjiro looked over to me when I did that in horror " Y/N!!" He screamed in terror.

It went to my stomach but instead of going through me it just broke a few bone it still hurts. The pain was agonizing as soon as it hit me it made a cracking sound that could be heard though out the room, " Y/N!! What were you thinking you could of died! And we are demons it wouldn't of mattered if it hit one of us but if it hit you it would end up bloody" Yushiro scolded me I just nodded not much time to talk, I looked over to Tanjiro and Nezuko they looked like they were going to have a heart attack from worry.

We went outside to see who or what through the ball into the house, once we were out side we saw two demons waiting for us " oh so you are the girl he wanted us to kidnap and I can tell why he wanted to" a demon girl said with excitement in her voice I just looked at her with confusion' he? Someone wants to kidnap me?' I thought with horror.

She came down the tree when a other guy went to the back of the house " y/n you come with me, and Nezuko I think you and Yushiro can take care of her" Tanjiro said grabbing my hand and lending me to the back of the house to try a defeat the demon there. Once we got their we had to immediately fight the demon, their demon art was unique, it was like arrows it was very hard to deflect.

Me and Tanjiro both got hit with a arrow and ended up on the roof but we slipped I grabbed Tanjiro and had my back facing the ground preparing for all the pain the was going to came, Tanjiro looked like he just went in full panic mode ' Y/N?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS YOUR GOING TO BREAK SOMETHING OR WROSE YOUR GOING TO BREAK YOUR SKULL!' Tanjiro thought when falling. When I hit the ground a familiar snapping sound came from me and I let out a tiny scream from the pain.

" Y/N?! Why did you do that you can die from that!" Tanjiro scolded me then he went to defeat the demon and when he was done he came back to me because I couldn't even stand up from shock and pain.

" I can't s-stand" I trembled" it's ok y/n the demon is gone they are never going to touch you or hurt you ever again, now let me help you now" Tanjiro said to me but the way he said it was to the point that I should maybe be considered.

He picked me up and put me on his back it was like a piggyback ride. When we got to the front of the house I saw that Nezuko has all ready defeat the demon there at least that is what I thought." Y/n! What happened" lady Tamayo said as she walked over to me to look at my wounds a bit.

" she got hurt when fighting I am guessing that she broke a few bones" Tanjiro said with worry, I felt my eyes slowly closing from how tired I was and before I knew it I was unconscious.

Yushiro POV:

When we were done killing the demon I looked over to my right to see that y/n was on Tanjiro's back she looked very beaten up.

' who ever did this too you y/n I make them feel pain like they never did before. why is she on Tanjiro's back? He could of taken control over her and I wouldn't of known, I need to pay more attention to her who knows what people are going to do with her especially in her condition now' I thought glaring at Tanjiro but he didn't notice because he was focused on y/n. Lady Tamayo check her injuries it turned out she couldn't stand because she broke her ribs and some broken bones in her back.

' I wish she can just stay here I can protect her better then anybody, she can't stand very good so I can just have her to myself if I wanted to take her away from everybody' I thought then went back to what I was doing.

I looked back to y/n and it looked like she was unconscious, she was very cute when she was sleeping I wish that she was on my back instead though but I wouldn't want her to be in anymore pain then she is all ready by moving her on to my back.

Tamayo's POV:

I was over thinking of today and that one girl that for some reason I can't get out of my head.

when I saw her on Tanjiro's back injured I thought that she was dead and my entire world was going to break.

When she jumped in front of me to protect me it made me realize that I loved her, i was very worried for her when she protect me and got hurt in the process, it was like time went by so fast that before I knew it she was hurt it looked like she wanted to scream from how painful it was I wanted to kill the demon in cold blood and help y/n but there was no time for it.

The demon at the beginning said that they were going to kidnap y/n no way am i going to let them kidnap her she means too much too me that I can't let them take her away from me I want her to stay by my side at all times and since she did save me from getting hurt I do need to give back a favor to y/n now don't I.

They left me to take care of y/n's injuries when they were in the main part of this house, I was taking her shirt off so it would be easier to put bandages on, I felt so shameful when taking her clothes off I knew I was thinking of something that I shouldn't be thinking of.

I was now putting bandages around y/n's waist and when I tell you her skin was very delightful to touch, I wanted too take my hands all over her body and explore every inch of her but I knew I couldn't we were kinda of in a rash because we needed to leave as soon as possible so the other demons doesn't find are locution it would bring even more pain to her if that happened and because of that I couldn't really properly patch her up.

Once I was done I quickly put her clothes back on and went to give Nezuko and Tanjiro y/n back even if I really didn't want to do so, once I gave them y/n back they both looked very relieved, Tanjiro put y/n on his back " you can gave us Nezuko and y/n we can take care of them both they will not have any harm come to them if they are with us" I told him and at first he looked at me in disbelief then thought about it, i thought that he was going to gave me my y/n back but then he looked at Nezuko and then back to me " I am sorry no I don't want to be separated from them " he told me it sounded very dark then I sent him a death glare ' why can't he gave her to me he can't even take care of her like I can' I thought bitterly. As soon as they were about to leave Yushiro spoke up " Nezuko might be a beauty and y/n isn't as lazy as I thought" Yushiro said then looked away from them it looked like he wanted to say a lot more about her but just left it there.

Tanjiro nodded and looked slightly jealous then walk off to their next mission before he went I told him that he needed to take some blood from the Kizuki' and that a cat will appear so that he can gave us the blood so we can help him turn his sister back to human, I wanted him to hand over y/n and for her to stay with me forever but she we'll be in my arms once again I'll make sure of it.
...........