Time goes on

Sabito POV:

I was watch my y/n sleeping this morning, how cute she was just sleeping there I had to resist the urge to go to the bed a cuddle her.

y/n and Tanjiro went up the mountain with Urokodaki to a very big bolder. I saw Makomo was trying to help them but I needed to step in and help. I got Tanjiro to the ground and pinned y/n to the ground, she looked very cute and vulnerable under me, I wanted to kiss her all over but if I did Tanjiro will never let y/n see the light of day but I probably could take y/n away from him, I will just have to that later when we are alone together.

I walked away well not really because I want to see more of y/n, after are first interaction I just wanted more, I wanted her to give me all of her love and attention and not that stupid Tanjiro.

I watched Tanjiro and y/n hugging and when he saw me he glared at me and tighten the hug. He was getting on my nerves I need to get y/n as soon as possible so Tanjiro can't take her away from me but he could never even get her, I have watched y/n for two years and the long met I am with her I fall more in love with her and what has Tanjiro done he has just been a coward and stealing y/n's attention he will pay one way or another.

Tanjiro's POV:

I gave y/n a very tight hug and glared at the guy who pinned down y/n I knew he wanted her but I will never let him, he look at y/n lustful when he pinned her down how much I wanted to kill him right then and there.

We went down the mountain I was still thinking about how nezuko is doing I hope she wakes up soon I know she likes y/n but we agreed that we will share her and she is my only family I have left I can't lose her or my y/n.

Your POV:

'I was still somewhat mad that I let that guy pin me down and he didn't even tell us his name how rude' I thought angry.

Me and Tanjiro went to bed but for some reason I felt like some one or some thing was looking at me so I just tried to pretend that there nothing.

We woke up the next morning and went up the mountain to try and cut the bolder and guess who was up there, it was the boy with a mask and Makomo.

They helped us train but me and Tanjiro usually failed but we were getting better at least that is what Makomo said.

It has been a few days that passed by and me and Tanjiro was doing very good, we went up the mountain to go and see Makomo and the guy with the mask. " so ready to fail again y/n" he said but today felt different " why do you all ways do this?" I said " because I like to see your reactions, it's cute" he said, my face turned into a red color and I was a stuttering mess Tanjiro on the other hand look like he want to kill him, he had a very dark look when he looked at him. We went to go and fight him, me and Tanjiro saw the line that connects to his mask.

We cut his mask and he was smiling at us, he had a peach kinda hair color and a scar on his face " you finally did it" he said as he stepped out so we could see that we cut the bolder, I was so happy " Tanjiro we did it!" I said hugging him and he hugged me and the boy was glaring at Tanjiro. " well I tell you guys my name it is Sabito" Sabito said as he smiled at us, Tanjiro didn't like him at all so he wanted to get y/n out of here as soon as possible " oh y/n we have to tell Urokodaki about this" Tanjiro said as he was still glaring at Sabito " yeah your right!" I said and then I turned to Sabito and Makomo " we will see you guys later!" I said when waving at them and then me and Tanjiro ran down the mountain excitedly to go and tell what happened to Urokodaki.

When we finally got down the mountain Urokodaki was all ready waiting for us " I all ready know you guys cut the bolder, I am very proud of you two" he said and me and Tanjiro was smiling " thank you Urokodaki" Tanjiro said " now  sense you both have cut the bolder now it's time for you too go to the final selection" he said.

we went inside to pack for the event and I was cutting Tanjiro's hair because it was getting too long and he asked me to cut it, he look like he was injoying me cutting his hair for some reason.

When we were finally down we went outside and Urokodaki wanted to tell us something " be very careful at the final selection ok?" He said and we both said ok.

We were going to the final selection now I was so excited and Tanjiro looked happy too, he was staring at me more then usual though witch is kinda weird but I didn't say anything about it.

It took two days to finally get to here, when we were walking we saw some pretty Iris " hey look how pretty this look y/n" Tanjiro said wanting to get my attention " they are very pretty but don't they don't grow in this season" I said, then Tanjiro took one and place it in my hair then I  blushing looking away " there you go y/n it's a  gift from me to you" Tanjiro said happily and I smiled at him ' I think I might die this is so cute, I am very sure that y/n loves me she has too' Tanjiro thought as we went up the stairs were the other people are.
............