Why Would I Do That?!

Starting another Selever x F! Reader story! Oh, and could you guys check out my other stories? Especially the BABTQFTIM x reader one-shots. I only had like, one request so give me more work! Oh, and question: Would you like me to make an FNF x reader one-shots? Mk, enjoy! ><

Previously: "May God forgive you..." She said menacingly. She then flew up and ripped her clothes, and turned into a... DEMON?! "But I won't~" She sang playfully.

Now

Y/n's POV~~~

My eyes widened as I stared at Sarv, who was a full-on demon now. She wore a leotard, had horns, and a large purple and pink wings which came down to her hat. 'Damn, she looked kinda hot, lmao.' GF and BF were still fine, for some reason. I turned to Selever, who was just smirking, probably wanting his mom to kick his a$$. I snickered, crossing my arms. She started the music and boy... Sarv was FAST. I opened my mouth a bit at how fast she was. "I mean... BF just wanted to sh!t..." I murmured, making Selever laugh a bit at my retort.

AFTER DA BATTLE~~~

Sarv's POV~~~

I groaned in frustration. "Ugh, fine! Just go use the bathroom, I don't care anymore!" I shouted, angrily pointing to the bathroom. "Mama, calm down," Rasazy calmly said to me, wrapping her arms around my arm. I sighed, smiled, and pat her head. "Lol, you simping for mom, da-" "Shh!" Ruv hissed, blushing while slapping his hand over Sel's mouth. I giggled and kissed him on the forehead, making him blush even more but he kept a straight face. I turned to Y/n, who had a shocked face, shaking. "Look, Y/n. I know this must be a lot for you to take in but... I was wondering if you'd like to join the church?" I hesitantly asked her, fiddling with my fingers. She just looked at me with an appalled face and shouted, "WHAT? WHY WOULD I DO THAT WHEN YOU'RE A FREAKING DEMON?!" She backed up a bit but slipped and hit her head. She stopped moving and was unconscious. "Oh, dear..." I sighed. "Beep bop skep (Um, just put her on a bed to let her rest)" Boyfriend suggested, pointing at her. Selever immediately said, "I'll bring her," and carried her, bridal style, and went to the room. I smiled and sighed at Selever. 'Silly boy...'

Selever's POV~~~

I put down Y/n and stared at her, being a f*cking weirdo- "Yeah, bye-" I whispered, walking out of the room. I felt someone tugging my sweater. I looked down and saw Raz, still tugging my sweater with no emotion. "What do ya want, Raz?" I asked, ruffling her hair. She smiled slightly and asked, "Do you like Y/n?" I was shocked. "Wtf, no! She's just a damn friend!" I shouted slightly, not wanting to wake her up. "Tf, you talking about, *sshole?" Y/n asked bluntly, rubbing her eyes. I groaned and muttered, "Nothing, b*tch." She shrugged and stared at Rasazy, her eyes widening. "Why's she staring at me, brother." She asked, clutching my pants. "She hasn't met you," I whispered back. "This is Rasazy, Y/n. She's basically like dad, no emotion, lol." I told her, gesturing to Raz. Y/n walked to her, bent down, and ruffled her hair. "Damn, you're really cute ^^'" Y/n smiled.

Raszay's POV~~~

I felt myself smile a bit and hugged Y/n, squeezing her a bit and saying, "Brother, I want to keep her." she picked me up and chuckled, making Selever blush a bit. 'Yeah, he has a crush.' "Omg, you're so precious," she told me. Momma came to us and squealed, "Aww, this is so cute! Ruv, come here!" Poppa came in a few seconds later and said, "Cool," "Anyway, Y/n, when will you be going?" Momma inquired, making her put me down. She starting sweating, fiddling with her fingers. "Y/n? When will you be leaving?" Momma asked again, stepping forward. "I... I can't." She whispered. "Huh?" "I can't, Sarv. I can't leave. Please, don't let me..." She whimpered, starting to cry. "Y-Y/n?" everyone asked, slowly walking to her.

TOO F*CKING LAZY SO YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU CAN'T LEAVE CAUSE OF ABUSIVE PARENTS AND SH!T~~~

Sarv's POV~~~

"I... You don't have to leave, Y/n, ok? How about this? I'll let you stay here, ok? Stay here as long as you like. Maybe... You could work here?" I asked, using my offer again. "... Ok. Fine. I'll work here." She accepted, standing up. I smiled. 'Yes! I have someone that can work here!'

774 words (Not counting the ones here)

Not feeling very motivated so just put some random sh!t in it and was like: Yeah, I'm done-

PEACE-