Uncomfortable

I wanna try to update this more often

Just cause

TW warning, again: More sexual shit. I'm feeling horny now, lmao. Just cuz my crush said he likes me too so that was good :)

Enjoy ><

Previously: Sarv called for you again as you quickly put up your sleeve, trying your best to cover the mark. "Coming!!" you yelled back, hurriedly running to the kitchen.

Now

3rd Person's POV~~~

As you slid on the floor to the kitchen, you were about to fall but miraculously caught yourself on the counter, unharmed. (Bro, you're on X games mode :0 ) "Great job, Shawty. You didn't break your ass~" Selever smirked, ruffling your hair. You slapped his hand away angrily as you got up and sat down. "Mom's cooking is the best, you're gonna love it~" Selever whispered to you, genuinely smiling. You gave a lopsided smile back, adjusting yourself on the uncomfortable chair. "Ok, get ready to eat, guys! I made Pad See Ew!" Sarv smiled, setting down the dish full of noodles which were covered in soy sauce, meat, and vegetables. "What is that." Ruv asked bluntly, pointing to the dish. You rolled your eyes and said to him, "It's Pad See Ew, it's a Thai food! My dad makes that for me and it's delicoussssssss~ Try it, it's super good!!" Selever chuckled at your excitement while getting some plates for everyone. "Oh, we need chopsticks as well!" you and Sarv said in unison. You both laughed and got the chopsticks and gave it to everyone. You sat down and quickly started taking the food and putting on your plate, shoving some in your mouth while doing so. "S-Slow down, Y/n! I don't want you to choke!" Sarv warned you in between her laughs. You said sorry to her with a bunch of food in your mouth. "What did you say?" Sarv asked, not understanding you. You quickly swallowed the food and repeated yourself, "Sorry, Sarv!" she sighed with a smile on her face and said, "It's alright, Y/n. But do be more careful, please?" you nodded and continued eating. "So, how is everyone liking the food?" Sarv asked excitedly. Ruv and Rasazy had the same reaction towards it but she knew that they loved it. Bob and Bosip loved it as well. You looked at Selever, noticing that he had a lot of trouble using the chopsticks. Everyone else was pretty good at it, for some reason. You sighed and took his hand. "Wha-" "Look, idiot, this is how you do it," you told him, moving his hands so he could properly hold the chopsticks. You could feel his skin warm up and so did yours. You smiled a bit and said, "Ok, this is how you hold it, alright? And this is how you use it." you showed him using your own utensils, looking at him to see if he understood. "Thanks, I guess," he mumbled, using the chopsticks. "This is really good, mom :D " he smiled, showing his spiky teeth. "Aw, thanks sweetie!" Sarv giggled, ruffling his hair. After you guys finished eating, Sarv asked you all if you guys wanted some dessert. "I know it was lunch but why not! Just don't eat too much, alright?" "Alright." everyone said. There was a lot of ice cream and popsicles. Mostly Neapolitan ice cream, of course. You noticed that there was a pinkish red ice pop. You used to love those! You immediately grabbed it and started to eat it (You took the wrapper off, don't worry, lol) (Also, the flavor was strawberry pink lemonade! There was also actual strawberries in it. Those are super gooddddddd)

Selever's POV~~~

I took some cookies and cream ice cream. Sure, I hated my dad but cookies and cream ice cream is fucking awesome. I look over at Y/n and noticed she was sucking on a popsicle. I felt my face flush a bit as I contently watched her suck on it, playing with my ice cream while doing so. I felt tingly as I noticed the mark I gave her a couple minutes ago. 'Shit... She's making me go fucking crazy...' I started breathing a bit heavier as she licked and sucked the popsicle. She popped the treat out of her mouth and licked her lips. "Yum, this is super good!!" she exclaimed happily to mom. "I'm glad you like it, hon ^^"

733 words (Not counting the ones here)

Bye Simps <33 (Name for y'all from Iamdatbish , thanks dude)