Jealousy

haha

gay

ur mom

deez nutz

hi

I am brain ded

Enjoy :)

someone gave me this idea and I'll gladly take it-

if any of you guys have any ideas on how the story would go I'll gladly use them-

Previously: Suddenly, Y/n stood up and said, "hola, I'm alive bitchesssss" "What the fuck just happened." "WE PRANKED YOU LMAOOOOOO" Y/n laughed, fist-bumping Ron. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT, YOU HAD ME WORRIED" I angrily shouted at her, my eyes turning pink. "Jeez, chill, dude. I'm just that good at makeup uwu" "I thought you said you hated women" Razasy stated to Ron. "Well this women is tolerable." he smiled, placing his hand on her head. "Haha, what?!?! Rude!!!" she giggled, holding his hand. 'Ugh, whatever...'

Now

No one's POV~~

'Guh, this dumb... file person with his blobby friends show up out of nowhere and think that they can get handsy with Y/n? not in his dreams,,,' Selever thought as his walked toward Y/n and Ron, taking her hand and pulling her away from Ron. He looked confused but shrugged it off and walked (in a cool way) towards Sarv. "Hey, what'd you do that for?" Y/n whispered. "Erm, no reason, just wanted to... hold your hand~" He said, quickly coming up with a pickup line as he scrambled to find the right words. Fortunately, it worked, making Y/n flush. "Aw jeez, you don't mean that-" she mumbled, waving her other hand, flustered. "Oh, yes, I do, Mi Amor~" he grinned, showing off his sharp, flashy teeth.

Ron's POV~~

"Eh, so lady, what's there to do here?" I asked, straining to bend my neck up to look at the Neapolitan ice cream looking lady. "And what's with the church get-up?" she looked down at me, a little confused as she said, "W-Well, Ron, I am a nun! And you're in a church right now." I turned my neck and saw the pinkish gray pillars with stain-glass windows and of course, a holy cross. "Oh yeahhhhh. That makes sense. Pretty cool, huh guys?" I asked, turning around to the gang. they simply ignored or nodded in politeness. "Ugh, dummies.." I muttered, turning my head back to the lady. "Yo, what's your name again?" "Ah, I'm Sarvente! Or just Sarv, for short. Would you like to take a look around?" she asked, gesturing her hand towards the hallway of the church. "Wouldn't hurt to try. Come on guys, let's go." I spoke, waving my hand for them to follow me. They grumbled and reluctantly followed behind. "Ah, before I do so... Y/n!" Sarv said, looking back to Y/n and that demon guy, who were.. flirting? ah, the young. (apparently Ron is 19, he's at least 2 years older, he's just being dumb) They paused, having flushed faces as they turned to Sarv. "A-Ah, um, Y/n, you may have a break, even if you're not hurt at the moment..." she said, murmuring at the end, a slight blush pasted on her face. 'lmao she's embarrassed of her son, that's fucking hilarious.'