AYO THE PIZZA HERE!!

SIMPS, I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO S O R R Y FOR NOT UPDATING THIS ASFLKJHSADFLJKNFD

I'll try to continue it but my brain sucks and I can't think of anything ;-;

So as I said before, please give me ideas! (Please give me ideas so it goes a long with the story, I have to make this clarification, lol)

ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU ENJOY- 

Previously: 'Shit... She's making me go fucking crazy...' I started breathing a bit heavier as she licked and sucked the popsicle. She popped the treat out of her mouth and licked her lips. "Yum, this is super good!!" she exclaimed happily to mom. "I'm glad you like it, hon ^^"

Now

Selever's POV~~~

"Hey, Sel!" "EH-" I snapped out of my daydream only to find Y/n's face close to mine. I quickly backed away from her and asked, " U-Uh, what do you want.." "Oh! I was wondering if you wanna taste the popsicle!!" she smiled sweetly and gestured towards the popsicle she licked. My face flushed a bit as I stuttered, "You want me to taste the popsicle... You just licked..?" her face flushed as well when I said that. "A-Ah! Um, i-it's alright if you don't wanna, I mean-" before she could finish, I quickly took it away from her hand and bit the whole thing. She looked shocked and then smacked me on the head. "Ow, what the hell?!" I groaned, rubbing the spot she slapped. "I SAID TO LICK IT, GOD DAMN IT-" She shouted, shaking me. "Lol" "You know what, fuck you." Y/n said angrily, throwing out the popsicle stick. "'Oh, hon, we have more, you can take another one!" mom told her, grabbing another one from the freezer. "Thanks.." she murmured, eating it. Just then, the doorbell rang. At first it was one time, then 4, then it just never stopped to the point where I was gonna punt whoever was outside.  "Yo, Sel, chill, I'll open it." Y/n told me, walking to the door. She turned the knob and before she could even open it, someone kicked the door open and had a bazooka being held. "FBI, OPEN UP- Ohhhh, shit." they muttered, looking at Y/n, which had a gash on her head, unconscious. "YOU BITCH, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, GET THE FUCK OUT" I screamed, holding Y/n in my hands. "Haha, wat. I'm the very cool Ron. I hate women" he stated, looking ridiculously proud of himself. "Ehehe, I'm sorry, Ron, but who are those er, creatures? Behind you." mom asked, pointing to those weird blobs. "Opheebop!" one of the black blobs with horns and tail. "Little man, don't talk to me." the tiny guy grumbled, sitting on Opheebop's head. "I'm Bob, suck a dick." the white blob said without opening his mouth. 'How does that work-?' "You kinda look like Dream lmao" I smirked, successfully making him angry. "WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THAT, I AM NOT DREAM!!!!!" He shouted, eyes turning more realistic and turning black (that's racist). "Bish, stfu, okie." Opheebop spat at me, trying to comfort the blob. I heard Y/n cough lightly, moving her body a bit, 'Shit! I forgot about Y/n!' "You better fucking fix this, you whore." I threatened, pointing to Ron. "Nah, she's fine, lmao" "What the fuck.." Suddenly, Y/n stood up and said, "hola, I'm alive bitchesssss" "What the fuck just happened." "WE PRANKED YOU LMAOOOOOO" Y/n laughed, fist-bumping Ron. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT, YOU HAD ME WORRIED" I angrily shouted at her, my eyes turning pink. "Jeez, chill, dude. I'm just that good at makeup uwu" "I thought you said you hated women" Razasy stated to Ron. "Well this women is tolerable." he smiled, placing his hand on her head. "Haha, what?!?! Rude!!!" she giggled, holding his hand. 'Ugh, whatever...'

636 words

Haha

I have no idea how this goes

I literally have no idea what happened before lmao

Just take this as a very extremely late April Fools chapter lol

Hope you like it and plz give me ideas for the next chapter (That's related to the ongoing story, please) I am desperate-