Kuroo, Kozume and Katana🧸

Tiny Author Note!!

Hello there, Thank you for giving this book a read! The Chapters will most likely be Short but I still think they'll be sufficient enough to read!!! I hope you enjoy the story and please don't forget to vote and comment!!<3

Updates will be scarce since I have a lot of fics going on at the moment, but I cannot just not write this book!!

Anyways enough about me,

Enjoy~

"Give me a good one, Kenma!!"

The sun shone radiantly over the volleyball net, where two young boys no older than 8 and 9 played. One was rather rowdy, his spiky black hair bobbing along as he jumped, narrowly missing the ball in the air once again. The other was the complete opposite, his chin-length hair hair swept by the wind as he watched absentmindedly. Truthfully, he'd preferably want to be inside playing video games right about now. But alas, his best friend dragged him outside, urging him to set a few balls into the air.

The two boys shared an interest in volleyball. After viewing a couple of games on television, the older boy was hooked, growing an influential passion to play himself. The younger boy was more complacent about the matter. He neither liked nor hated the sport because frankly, his feelings regarding volleyball were moderately neutral. Nevertheless, he played because of the enthusiasm his friend held for the sport. That being said, he would be lying to himself if he said he didn't relish in the slightest. Though the notion of any physical exercise made him quiver, he couldn't help but bask in the exhilaration of setting the volleyball into the air. The way it arced in mere instants after leaving his fingertips exhibited a satisfying predilection.

"Dammit it, I missed it again!" seethed the older one as he ran a hand through his spiky locks.

He glanced to his friend with resolve in his eyes, picking up the rolling ball.

"One more time!! I swear I'll get it this time, Kemna!!"

Kenma groaned, pushing his hair out of his face. He gave a slight nod, signaling he was ready.

The other boy smirked, tossing the ball to Kenma. And the moment the ball left Kenma's fingers, his friend sprang, spiking the ball down hard.

"Yes!!!"

However, his hit contained too much power, therefore, propelling it soaring. Milliseconds later, the ball came into contact with someone's face, emitting a small cry from the quarry. Kenma and his friend immediately rushed over to help the fallen victim. A girl no older than 6, laid on the ground with a bloody nose. The two boys positioned themselves on either side of the female, gently hoisting her up onto her feet.

"W-What happened?" the girl whimpered, still dazed from the sudden attack.

"Sorry about that, my friend and I were playing volleyball, and I accidentally put too much power into my spike." the one responsible confessed, chuckling dryly as Kenma pulled out a tissue for the girl to wipe her nose with. The boys anticipated ceaseless wails from the female but alternatively were met with a modest closed-eyed smile.

"It's alright! You didn't mean it!"

"In any case, you should still get yourself checked out..." Kenma asserted, proposing to take the girl to his house where his mother resided. She'll know the best action to exert.

"Good Idea... I'm Kuroo Testurou by the way, and that's Kozume Kenma!" the older boy, Kuroo, presented himself and his friend to their new acquaintance.

The girl grinned,

"It's nice to meet you Kuroo-Kun, Kozume-Kun. My name is Katana Yumi!!"

~

And that's how Kenma and Kuroo met their female childhood best friend. From that day on, their legendary duo became a trio. And Kuroo and Kenma wouldn't covet it any other way.