Sleepover, Tournament & "Date" 😵‍💫

Cho sighed, stretching her back out on Nozomi's bed.

"It's been a while since the three of us hung out together."

"Indeed." Nozomi held Yumi's hand in hers, painting her nails bright pink.

"Yeah, I've been incredibly busy since the inter-high prelims are just around the corner." Yumi laughed, admiring Nozomi's handy work.

Cho forced herself off the comfy mattress, sauntering to the washroom.

"Not to mention the workload at school's increasing. And if you add in the hours I work at the daycare on top of extracurriculars..."

She pulled three bags of facemasks out of the bathroom drawers.

"I'm glad they let me off work today."

Nozomi finished the final coating on Yumi's nails, humming in agreement.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" Yumi questioned, blowing on her nails to speed up the drying process.

Nozomi shrugged, indifferent on the matter.

"We can do whatever. Though we should get to bed at a reasonable time."

Cho zoomed out of the bathroom, taking a seat in between Yumi and Nozomi.

"Let's watch a movie!! But first, face masks are a must!!"

Cho tore out the first facemask and pressed it against Yumi's face, doing the same to Nozomi and then herself. Yumi tugged a hair tie from her wrist and put her hair in a bun.

"What movie should we watch?" Cho asked.

"Howl's Moving Castle!" Yumi blurted with stars in her eyes.

"So you can simp over Howl?" Cho raised her brow.

Yumi snapped her neck in her direction, faking offense.

"Hey now, he's pretty."

"With black hair, I can agree," Nozomi approved.

"I prefer blonde~" Yumi declared dreamily.

Nozomi shook her head, crawling over to her desk where her laptop resided. She took the laptop and motioned for Yumi and Cho to take a seat on her bed. All three friends got comfortable, and Nozomi set up her laptop in front. She opened her Netflix account and played Howl's Moving Castle.

❀❀❀

After about 2 hours of Yumi singing, the movie ended. The three girls took off their face masks and washed up for bed.

"So Yumi, a little kitten told me that you and Kuroo are going out Sunday."

Cho's face held mischievousness as she brushed through Yumi's locks.

Nozomi sweatdropped, knowing the whole story behind Cho's discovery. She was there after all, and the little kitten didn't tell. Poor Kenma was interrogated by Cho until he eventually spilled the beans.

"Yeah, we are! It's a shame Kenma can't come though." Yumi pouted.

"Oh well, what can we do? He had a prior engagement."

Cho snorted, biting her lip to contain herself. Yumi gave Cho a confused look and turned to Nozomi who just smiled softly.

She is so dense, but it's cute!! they thought.

"What?" Yumi probed, wondering what Cho and Nozomi were sharing through prolonged eye contact.

"Oh my dear sweet Yumi," Cho cooed, patting her head.