Thor x Reader °♡°

Genre: Fluff

Scenario: "Wings"

Fem reader

Title: Beautiful View

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Loki sat down on a tree branch and enjoyed the scenery, it was beautiful and calming. The human realm can be very beautiful at times, but this place will have buildings and factories over time.

Until Thor appeared, he stood at the edge of the cliff and placed his hammer on the ground. The clear sunny day was being covered by dark grey clouds, everything turned dim and thunder could be heard.

A girl walked out of the forest and walked over to where Thor was standing. Y/n loved it when she and Thor would visit the human realm to watch the lighting and rain, it was calming and beautiful.

"Y/n, I told you to stay at the palace, you are gonna get sick again." Thor looked down at his lover, he was worried since y/n always got sick after they went back to the palace.

"But it's so beautiful and I don't want to miss it!" Y/n exclaimed as she watched the landing slowly being drenched in rain.

"Y/n, I don't want you to get sick again. There is nothing special about it." Thor sighed as he took off his cloak to give it to y/n. He placed it on her gently and made sure it wouldn't fall off.

"Nothing "special" about it? But it's special to me because I know what kind of creations my fiance makes! You're the God of thunder and seeing you do your work is amazing!" Y/n huffed and moved closer to Thor. She reached for his hand and held it as they watched the landing being filled with lighting and the sound of rain, the thunder was loud and made the animals nearby run into different directions.

"You never fail to amaze me y/n," Thor smiled and held her hand, making sure to not hurt her.

Y/n was fragile in Thor's eyes. He would make sure she is in good health and condition, his love for her was endless. He would gladly put his life on the line for her and make sure she gets what she wants. He was happy he proposed to her before anyone else, she was a goddess and was equally powerful, but she didn't fight.

Thor even made sure that Loki respected and treated her properly. He made her cry one time and Thor was close to beheading him on the spot, but y/n stopped him from doing so.

Thor and y/n stayed for a couple of hours until it was time to go back, Loki was shivering in the tree by the time it was over, he would've left earlier but the lighting stopped him from doing so.

Y/n walked beside Thor and held his hand. Many people didn't like their relationship, but Odin allowed it because he saw how much Thor loved y/n, both of them were inseparable.

"Y/n, what is it like to be able to fly?" Thor asked and y/n looked at him with a gentle smile.

"It feels like you have no care in the world, but many things can weigh you down most of the time."

That was all y/n said and looked up, the first memory she had of flying. She was very young and most of her siblings were already learning and she just stood at the sidelines and watched as they touched the sky. Her father was worried about y/n and noticed how she tried to learn to fly, he did his best to comfort her, but she only hurt herself during the process. It only hurt to fly, her wings were useless to her because she couldn't fly. And as y/n got older, she tried removing them.

"Is that why you don't use your wings?" Thor glanced at y/n

"My wings are useless to me, I can't fly without feeling pain," Y/n mumbled and turned around, Thor sighed and turned around too.

"...you can come out Loki." Both y/n and Thor said and just like that the trickster appeared in front of them, shaking and sneezing.

"You can beat me up later, I should have left when I had the chance." Loki huffed and walked past them. Y/n laughed at Loki and turned to Thor, "just let him be this time." And Thor shook his head and sighed

"Next time...let me know when Loki is around."

◇a week later◇

Lokie and y/n ended up catching a little cold and Odin was really surprised, why? Because his nephew always annoyed Thor whenever he had the

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I CAN FINALLY POST!

It would allow me to post or log in, so it was pretty hard to figure out the problem BUT NOW I CAN CONTINUE TO POSTING THESE ONESHOTS♥︎

And sorry if this oneshot is short