Hermes x male Reader

Genre: Angst

Scenario: "Love"

Male reader

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"So, this is the list of every God who will be participating in Ragnarok." The male looked at the screen and sighed.

Humans are so delicate.

Such beautiful creatures... why would you want to destroy them?

"Whose side are you on, M/n?" Brunhilde asked as she sat down on the opposite side of the male.

There was no way she and the other valkyrie could do it alone without a god, so she decided to ask the one and only person Hermes trusted and loved... M/n.

"I will not tell you that. You should know which side I am on, if that is all you came to ask me then you have my answer." M/n said and walked away. The first match was still ongoing and he had to make a decision fast.

"The world wasn't created equal."

Yes, it was. Then someone decided they were better.

These things were never my thing... but seeing someone with a family and them having to watch someone they love die is painful.

Adam, I can already tell how this is going down. So much blood and so many tears will me showed, all to protect the people he loves and cares for.

"M/nnnnnn...... M/N!!"

The male was knocked out of his daze and turned to the voice that was calling his name.

M/n stared at the trickster god with a confused look on his face, he was wondering when Loki appeared, but it was good timing.

"Jeez, you have to stop doing that m/n." Loki huffed and crossed his arms. M/n blinked a couple of times "what do you mean?" He asked.

"You have to stop daydreaming in the middle of the damn hallway!! This is the 5th time I found you like this today!" Loki rolled his eyes, he was getting tired of m/n just standing there that he was getting ready for a heart attack or being possessed.

M/n sighed and was ready to lose everything he had to ask a favour from Loki.

"Say, Loki. Do you think you can trick Zeus into switching places with me in the second round?" M/n asked as he looked down at the Norse god... Loki hated when m/n was close to him and looked down at him.

Loki took a couple of steps back and bit his nail as he thought about it. He will for sure get in trouble by Odin later, but who gives a shit? He doesn't. Anything that includes him tricking or manipulating other people is his favourite.

"I'll do it, but you have to promise me that you won't end up losing to some human, got it."

M/n smiled and ruffled Loki's hair, "you underestimate me too much Loki." And he walked away. This was going to be the hardest thing he was going to do.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The match between thor and Lu Bu was finished with thor being the winner.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT!!" Shiva yelled as he was ready to strangle m/n. Hermes was completely against m/n going against Adam, after all, m/n couldn't bring himself to watch all of humanity be wiped out.

"Just wait your turn m/n!!" Shiva glared at the h/c male, and m/n was just innocently smiling at him as if he didn't care. "I am not the person to be kept waiting. I hate waiting." M/n sighed and playfully rolled his eyes.