1 please dont

❗⚠️Warnings⚠️❗
                      Suicide attempt
                           Shouting?
                            Anxiety
Thats  it i think

The snow was white the whites thing i have ever seen. It was late really late but because everything was covered in snow it was still bright.

I remembered the last thing i told to him i shouldnt have i was so dumb. 'I should go back and apologize or atleast say something. I was too harsh on him i should have.'

But when i go back i cant see him anymore hes not at home anymore. 'Where is he?' I run out thinking i have done a really bad thing and i thought of the worse 'what if he- no he wouldnt... he wouldn't right?'

'I dont care about nothing but him i have to find him as soon as posible or he or i might not make it.' I run through the thick snow thinking where could he be when i see a small black figure in the distance at a cliff.

'Why did i do that it was so wrong i forgot he was suicidal. Is that him no please not him please just not him.' I think while running the fastest i could. But when im near i see that it is in fact him.

"George is that you?!" I scream not sure. I hear the short black figure crying. And i could hear in his crying that it is really him.

"George please i didn't mean it im sorry please dont im sorry im sorry im sor-" i was cut off by the shorter male.

"you dont care so why shouldn't i...  WHY SHOULDN'T I? WHY? YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME NOR HOW I FELT WHEN YOU-  forget it. I... Im not worth anything anyway." The first and last sentences where like a whisper but i still heard him clear.

"GEORGE I DIDNT MEAN IT IM SO SORRY PLEASE DONT" I was crying and walking closer to him.

He was facing in my direction but looking at the ground. When he saw i was geting closer he started going backwards near the cliffs end.

"dont go near me please just dont and stop hurting me"
I was so scared he would accidentally walk of or jump off so i stopped so he wouldn't fall off. He stopped as well.

"George just please let me help you i know what i and they did was really wrong just dont please im begging you dont do that there is a lot of people who love you"

But he didnt listened and jumped off but before jumping he said

"Im sorry i love you too"

"GEORGE NOOOO!!!!!"

443 words
Welp this is really short but cliff hanger  o k  anyways i hope you liked the chapter wait for chapter ~two~

Have a great day/night and ily💜