2 its a dream?

Dream pov

I woke up screaming georges name and in cold sweat crying. 'oh this is all a dream' i whispered to myself. I was so glad it wasnt real all of that wasnt real.

'its not real its not real its not real' i was repeated it in my head to calm myself i didnt want to have another panic atack.

I heard someone runny to my room and then i saw nick or sapnap my best friend. 'oh yeah forgot i wasnt alone in my home.'

"Are you alright?" He was almost screaming i heard panic in his voice. He sounded very concerned.

"Yeah im ok nick sorry for waking you up just had a really bad nightmare." I told him trying to not show how scared i was.

"Are you sure you're ok. You are all sweaty and crying. You dont look really good. Do you maybe want me to stay the night at your room? I dont want you to have another panic atack" He sounded very genuine and calmer but still very concerned and now sader. (We stan sapnap here 😌✋)

"Could you please" i said really quite. Thinking i wasn't really feeling that good. I thought it would be the best if he stayed with me.

"Ofc ill just take a blanket and ill be on this couch." He said pointing on the couch in my room not that far away from my bed.

I noded and said "ok just- just dont tell anyone i have nightmares or panic atracks to anyone ok?" He noded and went to grab a blanket.

After he came back he fell asleep quickly but i was struggling to sleep again, but after a while i fell asleep.

I woke up it was saturday. Sapnap was on the couch looking at his phone smiling and blushing a bit. I knew why he was blushing so i wanted to tease him.

"Talking to Karl are we?" I teased him, making him jump a bit.

"Oh gosh your awake. And no im not" nick said.

"Sure you aren't suuure you aren't im just suree" i teased him again.

"Just shut up. Well if your awake then i guess ill go to my room now. Oh btw i made a sandwich for you its on your nightstand." Nick told me.

"Oh thank you" i smiled while thanking him. It was very nice that he made me a sandwich he almost never does the cooking.

I got out of bed and took a shower. I changed into some sweat pants and a hoodie seeing it was a bit chilly.

I ate the sandwich after i was done changing and surprisingly it wasnt bad. I looked at the clock and it already was 3pm.

I thought i should probably stream because i havent in a really long time. I first went down stairs knowing George isnt awake yet.

I went to the living room sit down on the couch, sofa as George would say. Turned on the TV and watched some cartoons because nothing more interesting was on anyway.

After about an hour u was bored again so i went on my phone to Twitter i saw a lot of really cool fanarts of me, sapnap, george and bad.

One fanart stood out tome it was me and george kissing. I started blushing i didnt know why because i never felt like that towards george.

'He is my best friend what is this feeling.' i thought. I really didn't knew what u was feeling.

It was so weird like i felt something good in my stomach but like there was bugs in my stomach. (I have never had buterflies so idk how it feels)

Was i in love? No of course not surely no im sure its nothing. Im just making things up i cant be inlove he is my best friend and im straight.

(i know he doesn't say he is straight or anything but just go with the story)

After a while i realized i was staring bc nick came up to me a said something but i couldn't hear him because i was like hypnotised.

692 words noice

Its still short because i didnt want this to bee (haha see what i did there) to long so i cut it to be the next chaper bai now.
Btw check out the artist they are really talented and the art is very simple but its comics