I still remember.

It's true.  I still remember.  That night after the petrification ceremony.  It still amazes me how she had kept her cool after that. 

//flashback//

12/3/19

I was walking down the street... freezing.  Of course today of all days I forgot my grugby jacket.  "Hey. are you okay?"  I heard a voice ask.

"Go away, dork '' I said,  my voice cracking.  I started walking faster.  

"Hey?"  she asked.  "Are you cold?" she continued.  "You can borrow my jacket."

I just then realized I had stopped walking and she was walking in front of me.  She was wearing a cute purple and white striped shirt.  ...wait?!?  cute?!?  

"Here" she said, handing me her green jacket. 

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked.  

"because it's the right thing to do '' she said, taking my hand.  "come on.  i'll walk you home."

"O-okay"  I said with my face heating up.  

We walked until we reached my house.  "I'm sorry"  I said quickly as I pushed the hoodie towards her.  

"I forgive you"  she pulled me into a hug.  once she pulled away she said "and keep it it looks better on you." she pushed the jacket back.

She walked off, waving to me.  The moon was shining on her hair making it look like it was glowing.  I blushed.  But how am I not supposed to?  She is the nicest, funniest, most forgiving, optimistic... the most amazing person ever!  

...

...

...

OMG! I have a crush on her. 

 The HUMAN!  

"...luz"

                                                                                                          third of december
                                                                                                         me in your sweater
                                                                                 you said it looks better on me than it did you