You gave her your sweater

//trigger warning//

luz' POV

"bocha!"  i yelled and ran after her. "wait bocha!" i yelled once more.  i saw her go into her house where butlers-or guards?- stoped me from coming in.  i was escorted away, but not before i saw bocha look ing out the window with nothing but hurt in her eyes.  she waved to me and mouthed the words goodbye.

"im sorry," i mouthed.

//trigger warning. skip this part if you want//

bocha's POV

after i waved to luz and watched her apologize i walked upstairs to my bathroom.  i opened the cabinet.  i pulled out the razor. i put it to my wrist.

*riiiiing riiiiing*

"skara" i said.  i was about to dig the razor in when the same person who was calling me burst through the door. 

//trigger warning over for now i think// 

// wait acually this is over.  i dont have the guts to do that to a character.//

"wait no! stop!"  she carefully snachted the razor from my hand.  "dont do this to yourself" she said as she grabed my hand with one hand and carresed my cheek with the other. 

"you listen to me you idiot"  she poited her finger at me like i was a child.  i have to admit that i smiled at this.  "you have value and your not going to let one retard of a person to turn you down get you down in the dumps.  you are an amazing person with a fighting spirit, and the will to do whatever you put your mind to.  and... and.... and thats why your my friend."  she finished, tears trarting to form in her eyes. 

"dont cry, your gonna make me cry.  you dummy" i said through sobs.

"your already crying" she said.  to be honest i think we were going crazy. 

"thank you" i said, after we got done with our weird laugh-cry.

"no problem" she gave me a hug.  i was hesitant at first, but returned it all that same.

#time skip#

its been about a week and a half.  i havent responded to any of luz' texts.  the only person i talk to is skara.  i hate to addmit it, but she's growing on me.  we go back to school for the first time in a while.

"hey, just let me know if you want to leave.  i can afford to miss a few classes."

"okay.  thank you."  i said.

skara's POV

im scared to leave bocha alone and i know if she sees luz and amity together she'll try and hurt herself.  i dont want her to get hurt.  im lucky i ran into luz when i did, if not... i dont want to think about it. 

Bocha's POV

i parted ways with skara and headed for my first class. history.  i was passing by the library when, of course, just my luck,  i see amity.  is that?  is that...?  her cat hoodie?  i look closer to see amity sitting in a chair wearing luz' cat hoodie with luz sitting beside her, like really close beside her.  luz was talking and looked really sad.  i could tell amity was trying to cheer her up.  but even so, i couldnt help but be jelous. luz gave me her green jacket that she hardly ever wears and amity gets her signature cat hoodie. 

                                                                                                               its just poliester
                                                                                                          but you like her better