i wish i were heather

bocha's POV

"dont worry about them." a voice behind me said. it was skara. she had that same reasurring tone as always.

"did you follow me?" i was trying to change the subject.

"i wanted to make sure you were okay" she said.

"well im fine" she gave me a questioning look. "really i am" i started to laugh as her questioning look turned into a derpy smile.

"well then. lets go to class" she said as she pulled on my arm like a child. i had a better idea. i sliped my hand into hers and matched her pace. I could see luz staring at me almost reaching her hand out. but, amity grabbed her hand and pulled her close and started to rub her back and say something in her ear. i could tell she was crying. heartbreak? regret? remorse?

Luz' POV

guilt. its all my fault. if i had let bocha down slowly or even just said i liked her back. i want to be her friend, but thats it. but im regreting my desicion. boscha could have gotten hurt and its all my fault. she is lucky to have skara. she is a better friend-and lover- than i'll ever be. she deserves so much more than me. she is getting so much more than me.

"hey its okay," amity whispered into my ear "she just needs some time and she'll talk to you when she wants to" she continued to reasure me as she hugged me and rubbed my back.

Boscha's POV

i cant help it. i still love her. with all of my heart.

Watch as she stands with her, holding your hand
Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder
But how could I hate her, she's such an angel
but then again kinda wish she were dead.