Only if you knew... how much i liked you.

Bocha’s POV

It was school time again.  It's only been a week and a half but my feelings for luz haven't changed.  I love her.  “Hey Bocha,” skara says. “Whatcha thinkin ‘bout?” she asked, drawing out every letter.

“The girl of my dreams” I sighed dreamily. 

“Is it me?” she asked in a teasing tone.

“No,”  I walked away towards luz.  

“Hey luz” I asked, trying to sound flirty.

“Oh hey bocha,” she waved even though we were like two and a half feet away.  “Do you still have my hoodie?” she asked 

“Oh. umm… yeah.  Do you want it back?” I asked.

“No. i told you it looks better on you than me,” she told me, pointing her finger at me.

I blushed and laughed.  “Ummm,” I said, “would you maybe want to hang out later?” I asked.

“Yeah sure.  When? And where?”  she asked.

“Maybe at that coffee shop down the street at 7?” I said not thinking.

“Coffee? At night?” she asked, confused.

“Oh um right.  How about at the treasure shack instead?”  I asked, actually focusing on something other than luz’ face.  

“That's better.” she said while giggling. “See you then”  

“bye,” I walked off doing the same derpy wave she did to me.  She walked over to willow, gus, and…. Amity.  I saw amity blush as she handed Luz a fairy pie.  Only if luz knew...

Just then amity’s mom called luz, willow, gus, and amity to the principal's office.  oh no.