11

Hayden's POV

While hanging out with everyone I noticed that Myles was definitely the quietest out of them three while Theo was the total opposite, it was like he couldn't stop talking.

Then there was Caden

I couldn't figure him out. He was different from the others but somehow they had a very tight bond with one another. I guess the saying is true, opposites attract.

I couldn't help notice all of the side glances he would do towards me during breakfast. I couldn't help myself and of course I did the same thing back to him. Eve was always the one who would attract the guys so I've been confused on why he was paying so much attention to me.

"So Hayden what got you into skateboarding?" Theo asked me. I was able to teach Theo how to cast the line out into the water and he's been super excited trying to catch a fish.

"After my-" I stopped myself almost letting something slip out. "I've just always had an interest"

Theo nodded. I looked back to see Caden watching me while Myles and Nathan were chatting about sports.

"LOOK" Theo's pole was starting to bend so he quickly started to reel the pole. He caught a small fish but he didn't care since he began jumping around showing everyone the fish he caught.

"Now you've gotta take it off the hook" Caden said giving me a side smirk. Theo calmed down quickly and just stared at us with a blank face.

"W-what?" He stared at the fish a disgusted look spreading onto his face. He soon looked at me for help "will you do it for me?"

I rolled my eyes as he stared at me like a little kid. "Sure"

"Want her to hand feed you next?" Nathan yelled over to us. Everyone started laughing at Nathan's comment but Theo just gave him a cold glare. I unhooked the fish and tossed it back into the lake.

After Theo did a few more casts he got tired of fishing since he was no longer catching anything and we all sat back down.

Nathan brought some alcohol left over from his party last night and we were all starting to get a little drunk.

"Who wants to go swimming?" Nathan yelled throwing his hands up in the air. Everyone cheered but me since I didn't have my bathing suit and I didn't want any of them to see me in one.

"You ok?" Caden whispered to me. I just nodded and put on a fake smile.

"Cmon Hayden" Theo yelled taking another shot of the alcohol. "I'll just watch you guys" I tried saying but Theo wasn't buying it.

"We're swimming sweetheart" Myles and Nathan were both already in the water. I looked up at Theo and Caden who were both giggling and whispering in each others ears. Suddenly I was picked up and was being carried over to the water.

"I swear to god Caden if you throw me in this fucking water I'll never talk to you guys again" Caden looked at me for a second then threw me into the water anyways. "You fucker"

Theo then sneaked up behind Caden and pushed him into the water almost landing on me. "Karmas a bitch" I joked and splashed him in the face.

"Excuse you?" Caden gripped my waist holding me up. The sun had already gone down and nobody was paying attention to us.

"CANNON BALL" Theo jumped right next me causing a big wave to crash over my head but Caden and I didn't break eye contact.

He then gave me a last stupid smirk making his dimple pop out and swam over to the others. I knew my face was beat red but I quickly regained composure and joined the others.

Myles and Theo were arguing about who could hold their breath longer which then led to me counting how long each of them could hold their breath.

"You cheated I saw you go up for air" Myles argued about ready to drown Theo. "I did not" Theo argued back.

"Did too" they began arguing back and forth like immature kids. I just rolled my eyes at them.

"Wanna go grab a towel?" Caden whispered into my ear. I nodded and followed him out of the water and we went back into Nathan's lake house.

"By the way thanks for bringing me home last night" the tension in the room was beginning to increase. "Found them"

"Not a problem" he walked over to me grabbing a towel for himself. He took off his shirt and I couldn't help myself but stare at his abs. "Like what you see?"

I knew I was caught so I quickly turned my back to him but he grabbed ahold of my arm so I was facing him again. I felt my breath hitch in my throat and I was unable to speak.

His bottoms were hanging dangerously low, displaying his lovely v-line. Water was dripping from his hair onto his naked chest and I swear I stopped breathing for a second as I watch a lone drop of water run down each crevice of his abs.

He lightly holds my chin bringing me back to reality. I stare at his lips wanting to taste him, a smirk tugs at the corner of his lips before he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso.

He immediately smashed his lips onto mine as he pushes me against the wall. I kiss him back instantly and he slides his tongue over my bottom lip. His tongue slips to the inside of my mouth and I can't help but moan at the taste of him.

He lets out a low chuckle knowing the effects he has on my body. He slowly stops holding me up and pulls away, I already miss his warm touch.

We stare at each other as I'm still trying to process everything that has just happened. He smirks one last time making sure his dimple is showing and walks out the door.

I couldn't stop smiling, this was the first time in a while that I have genuinely smiled without it being a fake. It felt weird being...happy

Vote | Comment | Follow