Thirty.

"Okay," Danielle looked up at the ceiling with her girlfriend's head on her chest.

"That's it?" The Italian raised her head to look at the blonde.

"We agreed not to fight," The younger woman didn't move her vision from the ceiling.

Stefania sighed as she rolled over, straddling the blonde's lap. "But you are mad?"

"I'm not mad, just a little upset and confused," She still wouldn't move her vision from the ceiling fan spinning above their heads. "But it's okay,"

"Would you like me to explain myself?" The older woman gently put her hands on her jaw, moving her head to make eye contact.

"Only if you want to," Danielle smiled as their eyes met.

"I already went through with having two kids, I went through a brutal 18-hour delivery with Valentina and then had Luca cut out of me after another 19-hour delivery and they didn't think he was going to make it," She lifted her sleep shirt to point out the scar across her lower body.

"That's from Luca?" Danielle asked with her eyes if it was okay for her to run her hand across it. She nodded and cringed at her touch. "This is why you won't-"

"Yes," She responded softly, cutting her off as she looked up, trying to avoid the hand on her stomach. "I understand you want to have a baby with me. Because you see Valentina and Luca has mine and Tony's, but you are their mother too. They see you as their mother, or at least they will," Stefania sniffed softly.

"Why are you crying, love?" She moved her hands from her scar, moving her shirt back down past her stomach, resting in her lap with her legs around the blonde's body.

"I'm sorry," She put her face in her hands as tears streamed down her face.

"Baby, stop," Danielle whispered, separating the brunette's hands from her face.

The ocean eyes finally made contact with her chestnut eyes with a smile, wiping away her tears from each cheek with her thumb. "I feel terrible for not wanting to give you a child,"

"No, no, no, no, stop." Danielle flipped the Italian from her lap and onto her back, spreading her legs so she could fit between. "Listen to me, right now," Danielle ordered. "Don't speak like that. I can't- just don't. I can live with you not wanting another baby, but I can't live without you,"

"But I can't give you what you want," The tears began to stream even faster than before.

"Stop. Right now," The younger woman kissed her lips gently. "Val and Luca and you are enough for me and Jeff. That's all I need," Danielle smiled down at her, kissing her lips softly.

"I'm sorry,"

"Stop apologizing," The blonde smiled silently lifting the older woman's shirt. "Also, you gave birth to some of my favorite people, so please don't be insecure about it. You push me away and I've noticed-"

"But my stretch marks," She attempted to move her shirt back down.

"Baby, stop," The American tilted her head, holding her hands in place. "Your marks are beautiful," She smiled down at her, moving her head down to plant a soft kiss before running her fingertips over her stomach. "You gave birth to two beautiful, smart, amazing kids and it's one of my favorite things about you,"

***

"I don't like this," Stefania groaned into her girlfriend's side after hours of teasing one another throughout the night.

"It's only like six am,"

"It's only like six am," The Italian mocked, earning a well-deserved punch in the arm.