Thirty-Five.

"Sunscreen?" Danielle spoke as she tossed the spray can from the trunk to the Italian's hands. "I have the bag packed. I just need to go get the wheelchair from the front."

"Are we all ready?" Stefania asked as she stuck the sunscreen into her backpack.

"Yes!" Luca smiled as he took his mother's hand into his.

"Come here," The younger adult smiled as she lifted Valentina to her hip, checking the time on her watch before they started to make their way to the entrance. "Is this y'all's first trip to Disneyland?" Danielle asked with a wide smile as they got closer to the gate.

"For them? No," Stefania responded with a smile. "But it's been a while, they were really little the first time they went. I was at work when their grandparents took them," She smiled as she took her girlfriend's hand, adjusting her sunglasses that she was hoping would not allow people to recognize her in.

"Here," Danielle smiled as she set Valentina on the ground. "Go up there and I'll take your picture," She smiled as she took out her camera. The family didn't want to at first, but Danielle insisted that they were to take the photo.

After a few shots, Danielle approved of them before someone else asked if Danielle wanted to take a photo with them. The blonde, of course, said yes, her arm around her girlfriend's waist and hand on Luca's shoulder as she flashed her white teeth for the photo.

***

"What should we do first?" Danielle asked as she had finally gotten a wheelchair for the young girl.

"I don't know," Stefania laughed as she looked down at the small paper map.

"How about we start in Adventure Land and ride Pirates of the Caribbean first?" Danielle suggested as she pointed out the ride on the paper map once more before the four of them headed off in the correct direction.

***

The family had finally enjoyed the long ride, only meeting a few bumps and hills as they sat in the two separate rows. Valentina and Stefania together and Luca and Danielle behind them.

They began to make their way next to the haunted mansion.

"Do we have to go on this ride?" Valentina looked over at the ghosts around the area. "It looks scary,"

"Hey, princess," Danielle squatted down to be level with the young girl in the wheelchair. "I promise it isn't scary," She smiled as she rested her hand in the palm of the girls with a smile.

"Can you sit with me this time?" Valentina asked as she looked around the surrounding area.

"Of course," Danielle responded before pushing the girl into the building and through the handicap area. "Valentina and I are sitting with each other this time," Danielle smiled as she helped the girl up onto her feet and into her seat while the worker moved the wheelchair off to the side.

"Okay, then, we will see you at the end of the ride," Stefania smiled, pulling on her girlfriend's fingers instead of kissing her as they got into their separate carts.

"Calm down, kid," Danielle laughed as she put her arm behind the young girl before taking out her phone and taking a photo of her as she smiled up at her. "Beautiful,"

***

"I told you it wasn't that bad," Danielle laughed as Valetina came running off the ride with a smile.

"That was much better than I thought it would be," She smiled before taking her seat back in her chair, already running out of energy.

"Hey," Danielle whispered into her ear. "If you need to take something, please tell me," She leaned back to watch the girl nod before motioning for her to lead her to the next ride.