Chapter 11

A/N
PG-13 Language and Violence.

The red haired and I stilled but the guy kept kissing my shoulder.

"Just because the cops are coming doesn't mean we have to end this tonight. Come back with us to our hotel?"

I was going to say yes but then I remembered what happened to Leshawn going back with that guy to his hotel room.

"The SOB has a DOG FETISH! A DOG FETISH!"

...

"NO! He wants me to act like a dog on all fours, with a damn dog collar around my neck with a leash and I must walk around with him pulling me on a leash. That's crazy in itself but when the motherfucker showed me a dog bone that I had to chew on. I got my ass out of there."

I then realised ok I'm the only black person and maybe they have a slave fetish.

I shook my head violently and got up.

"I'm sorry. I can't do that. Sorry we couldn't take this further but I think it's best we end things here."

I explained and I could see the disappointment on their faces but if  was meant to happen it would be happening already.

I get up and neaten myself. They both get up but before I can say bye. Both of them take turns to kiss me.

The guy then says, "tonight might've not happened but I promise you. This will not be the last time you see us."

One hand is at the back of my head and the other is gently touching my face.

We're both looking deeply into each others eyes.

He then kisses me and whispers, "till next time."

The next day Cindy and I start packing and get ready to leave the hotel and New York.

We hug each other. We pull back and Cindy says, "you take care now Alicia. I  know it's difficult going back but take these day by day. You are strong and don't let anything or anyone keep you down."

We say our byes and both take our seperate journeys home.

~~~~~
The Present Day

HE'S still glaring at me and I roll my eyes. I turnback to the bar as Chantel calls me. I take my beer and pay her. I turn back to facing the door and take a sip of my beer.

At that moment the door opens and I see Carol Ann and Lalique enter. 

Needing no further encouragement. I turn and make my way to my friends. I see there's a space next to Tyrell he stands and let's me take a seat and then he joins me.

Jonecia, Leshawn and Roy are seated opposite us and they're looking at me with mischevious grins on their faces.

I take a sip and put my glass down. 
I take a deep breath, "So..."

I start telling them about my trip to New York.

I started telling them about the Hotel, The Rotunda, Central Park, The Empire State Building, Times Square and finally the Statue of Liberty.

"...So you take a ferry to the island. Then you start queuing to enter the statue. Once inside you see a large spiral metal staircase in the center."

"So did you go up to the crown and torch?" Jonecia asked.

I nod but I'm interrupted by an irritating voice, "yeah like she could afford to go up there."

I furrowed my eyes at Lalique's comment. How could she hear me? I wasn't even talking loud.