The Abduction (Rewritten)

Chapter 1

Gojo Subaru is a man both admired and feared by Jujutsu society. Many admire him for his power while many fear him for his abnormal strength. Of course, they're talking about…

The Limitless and the Six Eyes.

These abilities grant the user complete control over space-time. With such an awesome ability on one's side, they could crush anyone in their way. A one man armada able to wipe anything that displeases them from the face of the earth.

Because of this, Gojo Subaru is special. No, not for anything he personally has done, or anything he has worked his ass off for. But simply because he was lucky enough to win the genetic lottery.

Yet despite having the kind of life many would kill for, Gojo Subaru was tired.

His status, his power, but yet he was tired of it all. Because of Subaru's power, many felt intimidated by him, distancing themselves from him. Only really closing the gap when they needed something.

The last time he had called anyone a friend… it was something he cherished but yet something he wished to forget at the same time. The memories he had of his friends were the best parts of his life but also the most painful. But that is a story for another day.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

It was an uneventful day, really.

Subaru just dispatched a number of grade 1 cursed spirits with utmost ease (nothing like killing shit to start your day), he went to get some food afterwards (with a little mayo all over it), he got some more mayonnaise at the store and now he was coming back home.

To this fucking place. The Gojo estate.

He walked past some of the maids, who looked positively shaken by his appearance.

(Come now, he wasn't that scary, was he?)

Only to find an old man standing at the entrance with a disapproving look on his face.

"Ah, Gramps! What's up!" Subaru smirked.

From the look of the old man's face, he probably must've pissed him off somehow. Heh.

"Subaru-" the old man started.

"OK, bye!" The young man waved as he walked past his grandfather.

He hurried over to the dining area and was met with a surprising sight.

Subaru smiled, "Satoru."

A person who looked quite similar to Subaru sat down on a chair and waved back, "Subaru."

"So, what are you doing here? I thought you went out to find Geto." Subaru asked rather bluntly.

Satoru winced but quickly covered it up, "Well, the guy's a slippery bastard. It'll take a while to find him. So I thought I'd chill here for a bit."

"Is that so? I see." Subaru replied, feeling kinda bad for bringing it up.

Ever since Geto left, his younger cousin had started to change. He's a bit more quiet and reserved now.

Suddenly, his grandfather stepped in fuming, "Subaru, we need to talk about your behaviour towards the Jujutsu elders in that last meeting! It is shameful how-"

"Yea, yea. I'm the strongest! And I represent the Gojo family because I'm next in line to the Head of the Clan. Whatever."

"This is no small matter, Subaru!" The old man shouted back.