No, this fic is not dead. But it is getting a makeover.

Sorry for the long period of silence. I've been extremely busy for the few months and I completely forgot about this fic. For that, I apologise. I really should've told you guys earlier.

Anyway, to the topic at hand. I noticed that I made a lot of mistakes when rereading the chapters so I've decided to rewrite some of that shit. I'll also delete some of the shitty dialogue and perhaps add extra chapters (like memory snow or perhaps add a My fair bad lady chapter. I like Natsumi ;))

Anyway, here are some of the changes that I would like to make to the rewrite:

1) Subaru would not be infatuated with Emilia right off the bat. Now, I still plan on making the endgame ship to be Subaru x Emilia x Rem (maybe add Crusch in there) but he won't be catchin' feelings right off the bat. I kinda wanna try my hand at a good harem story. Shocking, I know.

2) Subaru will have a much more fleshed out backstory. It will contain many OCs and it will he the most generic backstory ever. But you'll see more in Arc 4.

3) Subaru's character will recieve some changes. Now, he'll still be the cocky guy who's too damn powerful but I feel like I made him... too perfect in this story. So I'll try to give the guy some flaws. Perhaps make him more relatable while keeping the power fantasy element of this fic alive. That'll be hard.

Things I will NOT change:

1) Subaru will still be the most powerful fucker in this story. The title ain't clickbait, my friends.

One thing I have to say is that Subaru's 'Limitless' is not the same as the cannon version. It will have minor alterations that will make him busted.

2) This story is still a power fantasy. Sure, there'll be drama but it's mostly just for fun. I mean, that's the whole reason I made this fic.

I think that's all I wanted to say. I do apologise for making you guys wait so long without an update.

Note: I'm still quite busy so don't expect this rewrite to be finished in a flash.

See ya soon! (hopefully)