𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 10

"Elizabeth Orion King Smith! You better not open that egg!" Chloe exclaimed, when she walked in the room and Elizabeth dropped the egg on her bed, quickly putting her hands in the air "I swear, I wasn't planning to open the egg! I was just looking at it, I swear!" Elizabeth explained, Chloe sighed and placed her books on her bed before going over to Elizabeth bed and picking up the egg.

"Elizabeth, you've been trying to figure out that egg every since last week" Chloe stated, placing the egg in their closet before looking back at Elizabeth "I know but it's been bothering me ever since Harry opened his but the only thing we got were screeching" Elizabeth replied, flopping on her bed, closing her eyes and sighed loudly.

"I know Liz but you have to stop stressing yourself, how about we go to Hogsmeade? Everyone is going today" Chloe mentioned sitting down on Elizabeth bed and running her fingers through her hair.

"Yeah I guess, some butterbeer would sound nice" Elizabeth muttered, opening her eyes and smiling at Chloe "Good, now go get dressed in some different clothing" Chloe said, helping her up and Elizabeth nodded, even though she wanted to stay in her pajamas.

She went to the closet, grabbing some high waisted blue jeans, white long sleeves shirt and her leather jacket before grabbing her white sneakers "You guys can go to the three broomsticks while me, Ethan and Elizabeth go zonko's joke shop" Reggie said helping Sidney with her scarf, Chloe and Elizabeth walked down the stairs seeing the four talking.

"Finally, I thought she should stay in that room all day" Blake complained, Elizabeth flipped him off and he just laughed "Come on before it gets more late" Chloe said, they left the common room and headed to the carriages.

"Ok, who's paying this time? Last time it was Ethan and Elizabeth" Sidney asked, taking Reggie's hand who helped her up in the carriage "I think it's Chloe and Reggie turn to pay" Ethan replied, helping Elizabeth up in the carriage who gave him a smile and sat next to Sidney.

"Great, me and Reggie are about to go broke with these two" Chloe said, looking at Sidney and Blake "You mean Sidney? She almost made Ethan go broke from just candy in honey dukes" Blake replied and Sidney just stuck her tongue at Blake.

"Your just jealous that Ethan and Elizabeth like spoiling me more than you" Sidney said, Blake rolled his eyes at her but smiled "Now it's time for Chloe and Reggie to spoil Sidney and Elizabeth" Ethan added, moving Blake's feet of his lap who looked him offended and placed his feet back on his lap.

"As long I'm not near spintwitches sporting needs, then I won't make you two broke" Elizabeth said, the carriage came to a stop, Reggie helped Chloe and Sidney out of the carriage when Blake spotted a cute girl and quickly left.

"He's never going to learn is he?" Chloe questioned, watching Blake flirt with the girl who was giggling and twirling her hair.

"Nope but we still love him for some reason" Elizabeth replied, taking Ethan hand and getting off the carriage, she held onto Ethan hand which he didn't mind but it didn't go unnoticed by Sidney who wiggled her brows at Ethan.

"Well me and Chloe can go get a table while you guys go shop at zonko's joke shop" Sidney said, the three nodded and headed their separate ways.

"Let's just hope the Weasley twins haven't beat us on getting the good stuff" Reggie mentioned, with Ethan and Elizabeth following behind him who now had their hands intertwined together.

"Come on! When are we going to meet this daughter of yours?" Marlene asked, having her arm linked with Mary who nodded beside her.

"I don't know! I haven't really had the chance to have a proper talk with her since her mom or friends are around" Sirius replied, Remus squeezed his hand softly and gave him a smile, which Sirius smiled back at him.