Opposites

'Danger was sat at his desk in class, absent mindedly sketching on a piece of paper, he seemed to be drawing weapons of various types'

'He had been sketching for a while. None of them seemed sharp or violent in any serious way. Most of them seemed to be blunt, as if they were made not to cause harm'

'He was so engrossed in his sketching, he had failed to notice the uproar in the class'

'Danger was instantly brought out of his trance like state by two large hands slamming down on his desk'

"YOUNG DANGER! I HAVE SOMETHING TO GIVE YOU!" 'Allmight shouted in his usual enthusiastic tone, causing Danger to jump'

'The pro hero turned teacher placed a black and red U.A suitcase on his desk, a sticky note being visible atop it'

"Congrats on getting into U.A little kit! I thought I'd send this to you as a surprise!

Love-Aunty!

R.U

'Danger's expression softened slightly as he read the note, seeming to forget Allmight's presence'

"You have someone who really cares about you. Someone with great ties to the hero business" 'Allmight remarked with his grin widening slightly'

"Everyone already left didn't they?" 'Danger asked bluntly, ignoring Allmight's previous statement'

"That they have. You should go get changed in to your costume. There are single person bathroom's down the hall if you would prefer to change there" 'Allmight said honestly, patting Danger's shoulder as he walked away'

'Danger looked back to the suitcase before carefully pealing the sticky note off of it'

'The front of the suitcase had a design similar to his mask rather than a number. The design being a bright almost glowing red'

'Danger let out a heavy sigh as he stood up, grabbing the suitcase by it's handle, walking out of the class'

  'At ground beta, Momo was stood with Jiro, adjusting her outfit slightly'

"So, What's up with your brother?" 'Jiro asked out of the blue, catching Momo's attention'

"You will have to be a little more specific" 'Momo said with a half hearted chuckle'

"Well, U.A is one of the most difficult school's to get into. But he shows up late and get's a free pass? What's up with that?" 'Jiro asked, a more curious tone being audible in her voice than anything else'

"He wasn't offered entrance into U.A just for educational purposes. Danger's quirk is very unruly. I suppose the principal would rather try and help him learn to control it rather than let him out in the public otherwise" 'Momo explained hesitantly, earning a look of realization from Jiro'

"So he's pretty much a ticking time bomb?" 'Jiro asked in mild alarm'

"I wouldn't say that. He has always been able to keep his quirk in check. But the more he uses it the more powerful it seems to get" 'Momo stated a other students began to file into the city like training site'

'Allmight hummed to himself as he over heard the conversation between the two students, looking to his phone, reading over the file he had sent Aizawa'

'The file hadn't been altered much, save for the information Aizawa was able to scrape together over the last few day's'

'Out of all the students Danger stood out more than any of the other's save for Midoriya of course. Danger's quirk would have been perfect for a villain, yet he chose to be a hero instead'

'In a way he was the polar opposite of Midoriya and what Allmight was trying to turn him into. Midoriya was to become the next symbol of peace, Danger could have very well ended up as Midoriya's version of  "All for one" '

"So now the symbol of peace had two separate individuals that required more of his attention. One that was his successor and the other that could potentially be a future threat'

"Allright, I suppose I should get this show on the road!" 'Allmight said quietly as he cleared his throat'

'He tensed his muscles as he fully activated his muscle form. Already feeling fatigue slowly creeping over him'

*To Be Continued*