Avenger

'Mina was stuck looking up from her position on the ground. Fear having begun to flood her veins'

'At the moment it wasn't self preservation that was causing her fear. Her fear was for someone else'

'As she lay with her head against the base of a stop sign in the fake training city she looker at her savior'

'Danger had been the force she felt collide with her earlier'

'He was hunched over her, breathing heavily'

'A drop of a wet warm substance landed on Mina's cheek, another gunshot ringing out shortly after'

'With the second shot to his back Danger collapsed onto the slightly taller girl beneath him'

'Mina let out a dry heave as she felt the sudden weight press down on her chest'

'As she looked over Danger's collapsed form she saw the villains approach, some of them still having to collect themselves'

'Mina looked to Danger In panic, he had stopped moving entirely. Even his breathing had stopped'

'Two large wet red splotches had begun to form on his back. Blood seeping through his costume'

"Told you it would work" 'a woman said as she walked up to both Danger and Mina, stopping a meter or so away'

"Let's just get this over with" 'a man said as he adjusted his sun glasses. Leveling his gun to Mina's head'

'As Mina prepared herself for the worst, something caught her eye'

'Danger's hand had begun to twitch slightly, small weak bursts of static appearing around it'

'As his hand closed into a fist static exploded around him, creating a violent loud t.v static like noise each time'

Incorrect

False

Adjusting

Update Restarted

Remaining Progress

Twenty Six Percent Remaining

'With a shaking but strong grip Danger grasped the base of the stop sign above Mina's head'

'Using the leverage he now had Danger hoisted himself to his feet'

'The Villains behind him seemed to hesitate, having taken a step back'

'Danger looked to the villains with a scowl. However it wasn't his expression that shook them'

'His eyes had turned to what looked like empty sockets, blood dripped from his mask as he breathed'

'Mina watched in a stunned daze as Danger took the stop sign in both hands, coughing weakly as he did so'

'Before he could recover further Danger was shot yet again, this time in the shoulder'