Rehabilitation

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!" 'Danger shouted as he continued to jog across the U.A campus'

"Dont be like that!" 'A female voice called out'

'A darker skinned woman fell in pace with Danger as he jogged, her rabbit ears bouncing slightly as she did so'

"You're one to talk! You didn't get a stop sign stabbed through your chest!" 'Danger said coldly, his eyes flashing red'

"That's no way to talk to your aunt is it?" ' Rumi said with a slightly more stern tone in her voice'

"Bite me" 'Danger said as static flashed around him'

'Rumi chuckled slightly before speeding up'

"C'mon my little kit! Just a few more laps, pick up the pace!" 'Rumi said as she began to use more of her strength, kicking up dirt as she ran'

'Static flashed around Danger momentarily before he appeared next to Rumi, a gust of wind following him as he glitched slightly'

"Maybe you should pick up the pace" 'Danger said with snark in his voice, glitching once more'

'After he seemed to glitch, a burst of static fired out around him before he rocketed forward, leaving Rumi in the dust'

'Mid sprint Danger was picked up by the back of his uniform by a large hand, a loud laugh ringing out'

"Isn't the whole point of rehabilitation to recover young Danger?" 'Allmight asked as he looked at Danger'

"PUT ME DOWN BEFORE I SHOVE MY STOP SIGN UP YOUR-"

"Okay! My apologies!" 'Allmight said in alarm, hearing the much more intense glitching in Danger's voice'

'As Danger stood up he gripped his head, static flashing around him'

PANIC!

THREAT?

ENGAGE??

REDUCE?

'Rumi quickly caught up with Danger, having to skid to a stop next to him'

"Sorry about that! Danger's never like being picked up" 'Rumi explained as she wrapped an arm around Danger'

"It's quite alright! I shouldn't have been so rash" 'Allmight said apologetically'

"Hey, deep breaths kit" 'Rumi said softly as she gently placed a hand on Danger's shoulder'

Power down..

Relax..

Safe..

Protected..

'Slowly but surely Danger began to calm, adjusting his mask ever so slightly'

'Danger suddenly clung to Rumi, taking the older woman by surprise for a moment'

'Static flashed around him as his arms shook, earning what seemed to be a look of recognition from Rumi'

'The older woman softly embraced Danger, resting her chin atop his head'

"His quirk tends to respond with hostility when someone grabs him out of the blue, it's like a fight or flight response" 'Rumi explained as she softened her tone'

"It pretty much always goes with fight huh?" 'Allmight remarked, lowering his voice as well'

"Unfortunately" 'Rumi said with a soft chuckle'

'Danger broke out of his panicked state with a gasp for air, his eyes briefly letting off a burst of glowing white and red flame, catching Rumi off guard'

"That's new!" 'Rumi exclaimed as she put the fire on her shirt out, quickly returning to Danger's side'

"You okay kit?" 'Rumi asked in much clearer concern, earning a nod from Danger'

"I-I think so...sorry" 'Danger said apologetically, his voice returning to it's normal level of glitching'

"Hey there he is!" 'A female voice called out, causing Danger's eyes to widen in alarm'

"Oh no" 'Danger said as he recognized the voice, turning to find Mina and a few other of his classmates jogging'

'Momo was the first to get to Danger, an apologetic expression forming on her face as she stopped next to him'

"I tried to tell them not to follow me..." 'Momo said with labored breathing'

"Hi aunty" 'Momo said after catching her breath, earning a snort from Rumi'

"Hello to you too" 'Rumi said in a sarcastic attempt to sound formal'

"Wait! Your aunt is Ryukyu?!" 'Mina asked as she stopped next to Momo'

"What you didn't tell them about me? What're you ashamed of me Kit?" 'Rumi asked with a chuckle, earning a heavy sigh from Danger'

"I wanted to fly under the radar" 'Danger said simply'

"Kind of hard to do with your quirk bud" 'Rumi said patting Danger's back'

*To Be Continued*