5. My First Date

Kiyo POV

After parting ways with Horikita I once again began to walk towards the Keyaki mall.

I watch at my watch which I'm watc- wearing on my right hand... I've still got enough time.

"Hey Ayanokoji!" A voice called out to me, It was Miyake, he was holding a plastic bag with him, seems like he just came back from the convenience store.

"Hey Miyake... Were you heading back to the dorms?"

"Yeah, just thought I'll buy some snacks, want to come to my room? We can watch some Anime while we eat and relax." He asked me with a small smile, holding up his plastic bag.

Since the swimming classes we have been talking to each other on a daily basis. While we haven't gone to hang out together he's someone I can call a friend.

"Thanks for the offer, but I promised to meet someone at the mall in about 10 minutes from now. Maybe some other day?" I said rejecting his offer.

I felt a bit happy to have a friend invite me for hanging out.

Yes I've been invited by Matsushita, Sato and once by Kushida before, but still for some reason an invitation by someone of the same gender feels nice and new.

"Lemme guess, its a girl isn't it?" He said with a grin.

Well it wasn't necessarily a hard thing to guess since almost all of my friends are female. But I think that's not the reason he guessed that...

"Yeah"

"Hehe, well enjoy your date." He said and walked away waving at me.

The walk to the mall after parting with Miyake was pretty peaceful. 

I stood near the entrance, leaning on the wall, fiddling with my phone as I finally reached in front of the mall a few minutes before the assigned time.

I just started reading the school forums to check if there was something important going on that I might've missed, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

"Hey! Ayanokoji-Kun, you didn't wait for long did you." Someone called out to me.

I looked up from my phone and it was Sato wearing a cute dress waving at me from a distance as she walks towards me.

I switch off my phone and put it in my pocket.

"I just got here a few minutes ago.... Also you're looking very pretty."

It was pretty obvious that she had spent some time and effort dressing up.

Is it a date after all?

"Thank you Ayanokoji-Kun, well since we're both here let's go inside the mall!"

Sato clung onto my right hand as we started to walk inside together.

She's unusually cheerful today...

Well that's a good thing I guess.

We walk around the mall as Sato still hugs my arm near her chest and decide to shop for some clothes.

I also noticed Kushida and Matsushita walking towards the movie theatre with the 3 idiots and decided to ignore them.

Arriving in a store which sold clothes for both genders we split up and looked around for something that we might like.

I had bought enough clothes for now but decided to look around anyway.

I have enough points that if I were to find something that I like I could buy it.