Meeting All Time Low

*Winter's POV*

As I trudged down the steps, I saw 5 pairs of eyes staring at me. The only time I'd ever had more than one person looking at me is when I get pushed down in the hall at school. Which I guess suprisingly, wasn't very often. I wasn't used to it and I felt uncomfortable. When I eventually got to the bottom of the steps, Miss Alice told me that the men wanted to talk to me.

"Hi!", said a man with brown and pink hair,"I'm Alex", he then pointed to another guy very tall with a blonde streak in his hair and looked at me an said,"This is Jack." "HI", screamed Jack. This made me jump mainly because I wasn't used to people yelling at me or even near me. Alex continued while giving Jack an annoyed look. Jack looked proud about that, "That one's Rian", he motioned to a short man with muscular arms and he waved. I waved back and smiled the most realistic yet fakest smile I could give. "And th-" "I'm Zack!" said the last man who was muscular and who had a nose ring. Alex look very irritated ,again, due to him getting interuptted but then looked back at me and began talking again.

'We wanted to get to know you so would you tell us some of your favorite things?" asked Alex and Jack in sync. I didn't know how Jack knew he was going to say that, but he obviously did and I smiled at that.

*Alex's POV*

I could tell she was not very happy but I dismissed just thinking she was nervous. I honestly really wanted to adopt her, mainly because she seemed so sweet and innocent and I thought she deserved a home to call hers. When she smiled after me and Jack said that, I automatically knew she was a keeper. Now to wait for her answer.

"W-well, my favorite color is green, my favorite animal is maybe a turtle,(A/N: it actually is believe it or not.), I like reading, like ALOT, and I like listening to music. That's about all of my life really. OH! I also like skateboarding..." She was literally the cutest thing.

"Well, Winter, would you mind if we adopted you?" I was hoping she would say yes so we could take her home and make her feel belonged. There was one problem, we live in Baltimore, Maryland.

"Ummmm, well, yeah sure I wouldn't mind." Winter exclaimed with the fakest smile I had ever seen.

"Alright.", said the lady who ran the orphanage (I never got her name), "Go get your bags packed darling."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How'd ya like it? Good? Bad? Anyway, sorry this is short someone asked me to update so I did as quickly as possible. So just dismiss this as a filler :)) Thank you for reading this story <3 It means alot. Looooooooove y'all-Emma