Disney:Day 3 (cont.)

After Jack dragged me away from the group we jumped in line for the Carousel of Progress.
"What was that all about?" I asked with a hint of worrying in my voice. He didn't answer me. He only squeezed my arm a little tighter than before. I was starting to get worried about everything that was going on. I thought Jack was mad at me for a reason I didn't know. I thought Jack was upset about something. I even thought that he was hiding something from me. Would he do that? I pushed the thoughts out of my head with all my might but they stayed there, mocking me. When we got in the ride it was very vacant. As usual. Everyone was either talking amongst their little groups or on their phones. Jack and I sat in silence. Jack was never quiet and it made me very worried.
"Jack are you o-"
"I'm fine!" He snapped at me before I could finish my sentence. I shrunk in my seat and took out my phone.
(A-Alex/W-Winter)
W-I think Jack is mad at me
A-why?
W-I don't know. A fan asked something and he hasn't talked since
A-Well..what did the fan say
W-I'd rather not tell
A-okay we're at space mountain when your done so meet us there
W-okay...
(End)
The ride had started and the animatronics were moving and talking. I spotted the hidden mickeys as I did on every ride. Jack looked amused, looking at the stage with wonder in his eyes. His eyes. I was always getting lost in his eyes. I realized that Jack was talking to me and snapped out of my trance.
"Sorry for snapping at you. I just kinda got defensive when she said that you were my girlfriend." He said in a silent tone. I gave him a questioning look. "The thing is....Winter I think I love you."
----------------------------------------------
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Okay so I have another story called Misery and I'd really like if y'all could read it????? Thanks! Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️-Emma