{012} What Kind Of Fυckery Is This?

Warnings: mentions of character death, blood, mentions of nudity, cursing, mentions of self-harm, Y/n almost having a mental breakdown and contemplating her whole life etc...

Word Count: 4,700+

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Junpei...

It made no sense. How was he standing right in front of you? Why was he so much taller than before? How was he alive? How'd he change back? So many questions swirling around in your mind and none of them had answers.

But the most important thing that came to your attention after taking your eyes away from his own....was that...

He was naked!

"Oh my god! Junpei!" You turn your head and move a hand up to cover your eyes, what's up with you and seeing half-naked men?

But the more major issue at hand was... how was he here? Alive and well like he didn't just get turned into a transfigured curse and die.

After a few minutes pass of awkward silence and trying to figure out what the hell was going on you noticed he hadn't said a word, let alone a verbal sound besides the coughing from before.

Still holding your hand over your eyes so you don't see anything you shouldn't, now was not the time. You turn your head back towards him.

"Junpei...are you okay?" Of course, he's not okay! But what else could you ask? Oh, how did your body return to normal and oh yeah uh and come back to life?

After not getting a response, you reposition your hand so it's covering his body from your eyesight but you can look at him in the face. He looks confused, lost, upset maybe? Whatever it was it broke your heart even more. You just couldn't catch a break, could you?

"Junpei? Why don't you put your clothes back on." You turn around, ready to go up the stairs to give him some privacy but a hand stops you from moving forward.

"Master, don't leave." His voice rang through the quiet halls.

Wait what did he just say?!!

"Woah! Woah! Woah! I am not your master?! It's me Y/n!" You frantically say with your back still turned. What the hell was going on?!

"Master Y/n." He replies back, thinking you must have corrected him or something.

"No, no, no it's just Y/n, I'm no one's master? Just call me Y/n like before." This was getting weird and not the weird that you were used to.

"Hmm...M'lady." You turn back around with your hand covering his body from your eyeshot, to look at his face again and give him the most confused expression you could manage at a time like this.

Oh god, this boy just straight up called you M'lady like some medieval shit.

"No! Uh no it's just Y/n no master or M'lady." Why was he calling you these things...like he didn't remember you or...he was below you.

"Hmm okay....lady Y/n.." he looked up at you like an excited puppy that did a trick right waiting for a treat. You could have sworn his eyes almost sparkled.

"Ughhhhh okay that'll do...for now." You look closely at his face. He looked like the same Junpei for the most part, he was a lot taller though and his hair seemed longer as well...just passing his shoulders and it's looked a bit wavier than you remember. His skin however had a blueish tint to it...like his transfigured curse form.

Locking eyes with him, your hand still hovering in mid-air to block out stuff you shouldn't be seeing. You exhale before asking a question that's been on your mind since he first appeared behind you.