the plan

8 1/2 months pregnant already? how? time went by so quick already. it was already time to sort out what the birth plan was going to be. jack was with you but he said that he would agree with whatever you wanted to do since he wasn't the one going through all that pain. he promised that no matter what happened, he would be there, helping you, holding your hand and kissing you over and over again
you grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and sat down with jack. "u alright darling?" he said as he let go of your hand. you smiled a little and nodded whispering a thank you. "ok, you know what to do?" he said staring at you zoning out a bit "um no not really, the midwife gave me a sheet on how to write it but i think it might be better if we watch a video about it maybe" you said locking eyes with him again. "you do what you need to love, ur the one giving birth not me"

you smiled at his words and searched into YouTube "best way to get a birth plan sorted". one with a nurse you watched ages ago showed up and you watched it following the information she was saying. jack sat next to you, leaning over a few times to see what you had wrote so far. after the minutes had passed you had a birth plan on the paper which you were proud about. you turned to look at him, "you wanna hear it?" you said in a questionable look. "yeah sure"

birth plan:

position for birth: stall birth (home birth)
partner: behind me but can see everything
songs: no
epidural: no
all natural ✔️
medicine ball ✔️

"and yeah, i might add things when i'm actually in labour but for now, i think this is good. wby? what do you think about it?" he locked eyes with you, came closer and said "it sounds perfect babe. if you want to change anything later on you can. no one is stopping you" he said moving a piece of hair away from your face. you both kissed a kiss which was full of love and as soon as you both parted he made his way down to your stomach and sat in between your legs. "hello gorgeous girl" he said while placing a hand onto it while the other was on your back. "daddy's here. please don't hurt mummy. she doesn't deserve it" he whispered as you gazed down to look at him & her. "i love you princess. come soon, we want to hold you". he kissed your stomach and you could feel tears building up in your eyes but never released them. he stood up and said "and i love mummy too" kissing your soft lips, grabbing your face and rubbing your arm.
"i love you more darling"