1-THE CLASH

OMNISCIENT

Kano State, Nigeria.

"If you don't come downstairs now Marwa, I will bury you alive," Marwa's mother, Nafisa Kabeer Hassan, angrily shouted.

Nafisa Kabeer Hassan is a Fulani woman in her early forties. She is beautiful with tan skin, a petite frame, long ebony hair, coffee-brown eyes, a pointed nose, and cute pink lips. She is a businesswoman who sells all kinds of skincare products brought to her from Borno state. She got married to Kabeer Hassan sixteen years back but he died in an accident and since then, she has been trying to make ends meet with the help she gets from her ex-husband's brother, Omar Hassan.

"I am coming, Mami, just a minute more," Marwa yelled back and quickly slipped into her almost worn-out loafers then sauntered out of her small room which contained a medium-sized mattress, a wooden wardrobe without a door, and a small vanity table that contained the little of her cosmetics.

Marwa Kabeer Hassan is a beautiful nineteen-year-old Fulani girl with a honey-caramel skin tone, a chubby figure, short height, long ebony hair like her mother's, dreamy coffee brown eyes, sharp and pointed nose with plump reddish pink lips.

She also has a birthmark on the nape of her neck which she has no idea where she obtained from because she is the only one who has it in the entire family. Marwa is the fiercest, and most vibrant person to bless the earth, she lives her life in such a way that she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her and one good thing about her is that the girl is never afraid to speak whatever is in her mind.

Presently, Marwa has finished dressing up in a blue floral gown as she moseyed to the living room. The house they live in is a three-bedroom bungalow with a medium-sized living room, a kitchen, and one bathroom.

"Good morning, Mami," Marwa greeted with a cheeky grin.

"Adda Marwa, you always make us late," Hidayah rolled her eyes heavenwards.

Hidayah Kabeer Hassan is Marwa's fourteen-year-old sister. Unlike Marwa, she is skinny but in a good way, she also has long hair but not up to her sister's length which is a weapon her sister uses to annoy her to the core.

"Oh yes! I'm the queen bee, after all," Marwa nonchalantly shrugged and stirred her black Lipton tea then took five slices of bread before sitting down on the carpeted floor. Yes, she's a foodie too.

"You are in two hundred level Marwa, you're mature enough to get married and here you are, always waking up late and lazying around like a bunch of firewood," Nafisa sighed.

"Here we go with marriage talks again. Mami, I want to be a therapist and not some housewife, your girl has big dreams, and I don't know why you keep bothering yourself. Just sit back and enjoy life," She giggled and finished her breakfast then slung her black backpack around her shoulder.

"So you don't want to marry but you want to be called the tomboy or female hooligan, right?" Hidayah sarcastically spoke.

"Yes, dear sis. At least, no idiot will approach me. Now if you're ready, let's get going," She evilly smirked.

"Marwa, I pray for the day when I will see your children and tell them how much of a troublemaker their mother was," Nafisa smiled to herself.