31-TOXIC

OMNISCIENT

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

At exactly 9:45 am, Ahmad Rashad's private jet landed at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Zafeer adjusted the short-sleeved black shirt he is wearing and made his way out of the luxurious jet after it has been opened for him. He didn't come with anyone, Ahmad's special treatment included tight security and extraordinary royal treatment just as he had done to him when he went to Saudi Arabia.

He was clad in a short-sleeved black shirt with a crew neckline and the same colour of sweatpants that stopped inches above his ankle, the clothes tightened around his bulky muscles, the guy is surely a bodybuilder.

His eyes which have dark circles due to lack of sleep were shielded with dark Chanel aviators and a black Nike face cap was perfectly perched on his head. To complete the look, he parked his long hair into a low, messy bun and wore white Nike Air Jordan cross-trainers.

As promised, his brother by heart, Brigadier General Ahmad Rashad Mustapha was seen happily spreading his arms and waiting for his friend to come and give him a bro hug.

Behind him were about twelve black Cadillacs and one limousine along with countless soldiers who stood like rocks. The man who is known to keep a straight face always except when in front of his wife or family is the one smiling like a loon now as he hugged his brother, he missed Zafeer's cold self.

"Hello and welcome to the federal capital territory, crowned prince" Ahmad bowed dramatically and they did that weird kind of handshake.

The extremely handsome Fulani demigod and the drop-dead gorgeous Arabian prince screamed opulence, both of them were extraordinarily egoistic and behave as though the world revolves around them. They knew, that they have the money, the looks and everything that life has to offer. The only thing that Ahmad doesn't have is royal blood which would have fitted him perfectly.

"Longest time dear brother, I'm pleased to meet you in a different atmosphere" Zafeer smiled as they entered the Limousine.

"You have no idea how I have longed for us to meet, a toast?" Ahmad poured grape champagne into two glass cups, he passed Zafeer one and they made a toast before taking a sip.

Both were behaving like big men, not that they are not, it's just that they are making the money to talk even without saying a word. Zafeer decided to use this as the perfect moment to ask about his wife, he heard from Turad about the tragic thing that is happening to her even after what she had experienced.

"So how is Cupid's sister?" He popped the question.

"Man! You don't even want me to start right now, I kept it from you because I felt like it would be better if you come here and see for yourself, her nightmares make my heartache. Speaking of her, would you mind if I get her therapist so that we can go together? I sent someone to get her but I'm afraid they would be late" Ahmad ran his hands through his hair with a sigh.

"Yeah, it's no problem" Zafeer gave a curt reply and went back to sipping his champagne even though his stomach was churning, he is damn nervous. What will he say to her after seven days of ignoring her? Oh yes, she has moved on with her Fulani cousin which is a sign for him to keep ignoring her.